PDA

View Full Version : Underwater Stereoscopic Short: Monk Seals

Ardeus
04-24-2005, 05:28 PM
Monk Seal Project

Objective: To produce a stereoscopic film with 13-14 minutes about monk seals. The film is mainly intended for a young audience and it has educational/entertaining purposes.

Style: Near realistic, more beautifull than real, little or no humanization, no lip sync.

Deadline: 7th November 2005

Scenario: the Sea, close to the Desert Islands – Madeira Archipelago – Portugal.

Exhibition: The film will be on exhibition in Madeira Island for at least 1 year at an entertainment facility visited by hundreds of thousands of people.

What I can offer in return for your help: your name in the credits and a copy of the DVD version (and a place to stay if you ever think about visiting Madeira Island).

Software: 3DSMax 7
-----------------------------------------

This is a huge project for me and I decided to open up the project to other people so I can get some help doing it. I’m doing it this way for three reasons:

- A short budget;
- Lots of work to do;
- I only want to work with people that love what they do.

At this stage I’m looking for help in every stage of the project: translating (the film must be available in at least 5 languages), voices for the mother and cub, modelling, texturing, rigging, animating, lighting and special effects

For more information on the story, tasks and much more visit the forum I created for the project and contact me.

http://www.phpbbplanet.com/forum/index.php?mforum=monkseal

Ardeus
05-04-2005, 11:29 AM
I would like to thank all the talented people that are helping me out with this... This couldn't be done without your help.

CGTalk Moderation
05-04-2005, 11:29 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.