PDA

View Full Version : !Help! Faking Flex-Effect on GFX-Layer... !Help!

gORDEK
04-24-2005, 05:02 PM
Hi there...

I recently run into a problem and didn't got a clue to figure out the solution by myself.
here's the problem: i have got a layer in ae on which i have a tga-image with alpha. so what i want to do is the following: i have animated the scale factor of the image on two keyframes from 25 to 100%. so long, everything is ok. what i want now, is when the layer reaches it's 100% scale, i it will not simply stop on it's 100%, but kinda flexes a little bit in scale or x/y/z before it will finally rest on 100%. if you know eg. the flex modifier from 3ds max, you will know what i mean, carry just that effect to 2d...

i tried different approaches, like keyframing the whole "flex-thing", but i never looks that nice. another thing i thought about, was using motionmath and expressions, but i am a total noob with motionmath....

is there anybody out there who knows what to do to get this thing not look like crap?? ;-)
any help appreciated, thank you...

gordek

gORDEK
04-24-2005, 08:48 PM
problem solved by myself, but thanks anyway... ;-)

CGTalk Moderation
04-24-2005, 08:48 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.