PDA

View Full Version : newbie question on key

ti3ucuong
04-24-2005, 01:18 PM
i will start shoot short film fo runi project soon.and there is a sequence where the some thing like ghost walk thought the main leader in the sceen. the problem i got is we cant not do tracking mark and green sceen.so what i think i goan do is will set re shoot the scene with the same camera position.the first1 will be the main leader try to cat there is some thing walk thought him.and re shoot again wil other actor preten walk though the main lead but will a big white baord behinh him so later on i can make a apha map out of it and fit and key and change the opacity down.do you guy think what i try to do gona work ? i goan using shake for it.if u guy know any idea how to do it in shake pls give some tip. the reason i use white over green due to in short time and burget to get the green key paper,also final work goan be in black and white

ti3ucuong
04-25-2005, 02:01 PM
23 view and non reply :sad:.

CGTalk Moderation
04-25-2005, 02:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.