PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 2 Mod Seeks Texture Artist

Mongooser
04-21-2005, 07:15 PM
Hello all. The mod, BF:Corp. is seeking someone who is able to create non-organic textures and apply them to models. Generally, I would prefer someone who is able to UV map a model as well.

About the mod, we have our website up at http://bfcorps.totalbf2.com/ . You can get to the forums through the main website. Our team is in the process of creating artwork, but without a texture artist we are in a bit of a pickle. The general premises of the mod is to make BF2 into a game more similar to a RTS/FPS hybrid. Teams would have a general that can build buildings, vehicles, etc... similar to any RTS game such as command and conquer. However, the actual vehicles and troops would be controlled by players instead of mindless computer AI. Designs for the content will go from the 1960's all the way up to a near-future look.

Please contact me through AIM: DarkmasterSDE MSN: bigpeteswfa@hotmail.com or you can send me an email at texmesta@gmail.com .

CGTalk Moderation
04-21-2005, 07:15 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.