PDA

View Full Version : Gnoman DVD Pause?

Tsukiyono
04-21-2005, 02:30 AM
Is their away to pause the Gnomon Intro to photoshop DVD? Or FF and reverse?

TraceR
04-21-2005, 04:56 PM
Is this (http://www.thegnomonworkshop.com/dvds/dpa01.html) the one you are talking about? I am thinking about buying it myself. I would like to know what others here think of it. It looks like it will be very helpful. But I do hope you can pause it. What kind of DVD software are you using?

TraceR

ajouvenat
04-21-2005, 06:07 PM
The videos have the quicktime slider at the bottom of the video, so you can pause/play and shuttle through the video.

Tsukiyono
04-21-2005, 06:35 PM
@ .:Tr@ceR:. - Yeah that is the one i bought. So far from what little i have watched i like it. I havent made it that far yet lol, but it seems good to me.

@ ajouvenat - When i play this movie it wont play with the Player i have as default.. intervideo i think... i may also have PowerDVD but i will have to check, as i dont watch to many movies on laptop i am using to watch this.

Now when i play the movie, i cant get it to play in the player, it opens in its own window, and no matter how often i click or press i cant seem to get a menu to come up...

I will keep trying though to see if i can get it to play in anything.

Tsukiyono
04-21-2005, 08:45 PM
The problem was my screen res.. i didnt catch on to the fact that you have to have it set to 1280 x 1024 or something like that.

I got it figured out though, if you go to explore the disc.. show the hidden files and then play them with quicktime player.. you can resize to get the options to pause and what not..

On to watching now

CGTalk Moderation
04-21-2005, 08:45 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.