PDA

View Full Version : Ninjai Chapter 9 has been released!

lildragon
10-03-2002, 02:19 PM
Going to watch it now :)

http://ww1.ninjai.com/chapter09.php

anobrin
10-03-2002, 03:30 PM
awesome!!!:applause:

jason-slab
10-03-2002, 03:36 PM
thx lil:thumbsup:

Nonproductive
10-03-2002, 03:52 PM
I'm starting to agree with the naysayers :(

Pushing the story along and developing characters is one thing, dragging it out is another. It almost seems like they are trudging along to a final confrontation between Ninjai and the "big bad man." In effect - "we said we'd fill 12 chapters...so we'll fill 12 chapters..."

We've spent 3 (or is it 4?) chapters now establishing the realtionship and history of these two characters. In a 12 chapter series that's a looooong time to dwell on a single subject.

There is no denying the technical excellence, and story gripes or not - the chapters are always a pleasure to watch from that point of view. However, where I used to finish watching a chapter and thinking "whoa, Ninjai is a badass! When's the next chapter!" I know find myself thinking "These guys do great stuff with flash! When's lunch?" A testament, I feel, to the fact that the story has lost it's pull. :(

3 more chapters to go. With luck they will bring back the excitement.

HapZungLam
10-03-2002, 03:59 PM
Oh, that's it? this chapter is abit too short.

jdates
10-03-2002, 05:09 PM
Ok, So I loved this series in the first few episodes.. but this thing they are doing now is questionable.

They have spent the last 3-4 episodes just building up to something.... Suspense is one thing. But i'm starting to get bored. I only tune in now because I've invested this much time watching it. ( sort of like Voyager...:p )

They better have one kick ass climax to this long drawn out segment. Character development is hard to do with 2D characters. (no pun intended) The one guy is a bad guy, got it, Ninjai is a bad ass little kid who likes Tweety birds.. got it. Now lets move this story along.

I'm starting to feel jipped. That says alot since it's free!!
Anyway.. it's beautifully done, but they need to learn how to "edit" down story... a cliffhanger should only be from one episode to another.. . They need to give the viewer something to chew on... right now it's all waiting. I wonder how the animators feel about working on these long dramatic "To Be Continued..." cliffhanging episodes with no resolve?

I hope they make a believer out of me. I'm loosing the faith for Ninjai.

jdates

webfox
10-03-2002, 09:24 PM
I disagree with the complaints.

Some of the imagery is slow to match the swelling music, but I am always entertained with the show.

If you're just hanging around to see where it goes because you've invested in it already, then I've got some dotcom stocks to sell ya. ;)

Take care, all.

kdub
10-03-2002, 11:43 PM
that was weak. No denying the awsome apearance of it, but that was very ani-climactic. It seems like they cut a chapter in 2. This is the first chapter with no conclusion whatsover, no cliff hanger, just going up the hill. Sad to say the least, and i am a huge fan.

Gentle Fury
10-04-2002, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by kdub
that was weak. No denying the awsome apearance of it, but that was very ani-climactic. It seems like they cut a chapter in 2. This is the first chapter with no conclusion whatsover, no cliff hanger, just going up the hill. Sad to say the least, and i am a huge fan.

Ummmm, ok, did we both watch the same thing???? No Conclusion??? No Cliff Hanger?????? First off that dream scene was BAD ASS (with the exception of the almost laughable screem) and how can you say no cliffhanger......the last one he was hanging from the damn tree dead......now he's in this guys dream and he's gone!!! I say mystical spirit ninjai now baby!!!! Dream KILLA!!! I think with the amount of drama its been building, the next one is gonna be hard core!!!!

Keep it rockin ninjai, this is still the best thing on the net.......oh and to all the people that love to bitch and complain about ninjai i say.......ummmmm, just go ask for your money back!!!! Oh wait thats right, the ninjai gang isnt charging anything to be entertained.........so if you hate it so much.....stop watching....simple solution!

arvid
10-04-2002, 12:15 PM
bah! that's not even half an episode!! :annoyed:

gnarlycranium
10-04-2002, 02:45 PM
I still don't know how chapter 8 ended, my comp REFUSES to play the thing the whole way through... but that scream in 9.. wow... it went on and on and it got all shreeeky at the end, that was awesome!

It's kinda bugging me how egrets are flapping by making crow noises, and vultures are making hawk noises, and the kid is a 'samurai' one minute and a 'ninja' the next, and everybody seems to have a different accent.. but the style is great!

arvid
10-04-2002, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Gnarly Cranium
It's kinda bugging me how egrets are flapping by making crow noises, and vultures are making hawk noises, and the kid is a 'samurai' one minute and a 'ninja' the next, and everybody seems to have a different accent.. but the style is great!

hehe :wip:

Lee3dee
10-04-2002, 03:41 PM
So when's the Ninjai Movie coming out :bounce:

Totitch
10-04-2002, 10:12 PM
Great !!!

It's really better and better! :eek: :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.