PDA

View Full Version : Animated waveform - please help!

Rushy
04-20-2005, 07:40 AM
Hi...

I am trying to create an animation of an audio waveform to composite over some video footage. I have been told there is an After effects filter that will create this for me. I only have an old version of after effects (4) and cannot see this on the included filters.

Is this an effect only included in later releases or is it a third party plugin?. If it is a third party plugin will it work with my version of AE or would I need to upgrade?

So many questions!

Cheers

Rushy

AAAron
04-20-2005, 09:23 AM
Hi...

I am trying to create an animation of an audio waveform to composite over some video footage. I have been told there is an After effects filter that will create this for me. I only have an old version of after effects (4) and cannot see this on the included filters.

Is this an effect only included in later releases or is it a third party plugin?. If it is a third party plugin will it work with my version of AE or would I need to upgrade?

So many questions!

Cheers

Rushy

If afx4 got it, it should be in the render category of the effects.

CGTalk Moderation
04-20-2005, 09:23 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.