dror-zoro
10-03-2002, 12:32 AM
tell me what you think
get in this site...it is fro download on the main page

www.cnv.co.il

Oren Ben-Tov
10-03-2002, 04:43 PM
cool short :)
maybe do a translate from hebrew to english for the english viewers on the site, so they will know u need to download the movie by pressing on the image.
:wip:

dror-zoro
10-04-2002, 03:44 PM
can you give me some critisizisiom about things you liked or things you didnt like ....where can i do things better and so on..

it means alot to me to hear some other opinons except from my friends and famely.......
thanks

Frank Dodd
10-05-2002, 07:33 AM
Yep an English translation would be nice, my native language is welsh but I wouldn’t post a website in it! :) , from your website there is no idea (apart from the graphic) what you are downloading!

Also I'm on 56k modem, along with a lot of other people and with a file size of 60MB there really has to be some real incentive to download.

In conclusion I would recommend some flag buttons for different languages, a dynamic synopsis of the story and the option of smaller downloads say 15 and 7 Mb if your web space can accommodate. As I have said in other posts, this may also reduce your consumed bandwidth to a 1/4 and speed up access to your site if people opt for the smaller files.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.