PDA

View Full Version : Frog Returns Animation Project

Johnny Buck
04-18-2005, 06:06 PM
Hello,

A few days ago, I posted some information about an animated short about a frog my company is working on.

We are looking for 1-2 individuals, possibly students, preferrably animators versed in Lightwave, who are willing to view this project as an opportunity to work with an established animation company. Creative Industries & Technology, LLC has been an established animation and graphics company in Arizona for more than 6 years. The company was recently recognized for excellence in animation through the Telly Awards competition.

The story is told about a frog who is on one side of the street. When he realizes there is a female frog across the street, he attempts to employ several methods of crossing the street, including hopping, using a slingshot device, riding in a rocket car. After all of these methods fail, the female frog casually hops over to to an intersection where she pushes a button on the crosswalk in order to stop traffic long enough for her to cross to the other side.

I have included a link below where one can download the following items:

http://clients.citanimation.com/FrogReturns/

1. The animatic storyboard mpg (zipped) showcasing the timing, etc. of the enire feature, which will be approximately 3 minutes in length.

2. An upper body movement / eye targeting movement, mpg

3. Frog image in a crouched position, jpg

4. Frog model image, jpg

5. Hop cycle, avi

6. Walk cycle, avi

7. Rocket Car Launch, mpg

We hope to get moving forward on the project immeditely after selecting the most suitable candidates.

Johnny Buck

CGTalk Moderation
04-18-2005, 06:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.