PDA

View Full Version : Frog Animation Project

Johnny Buck
04-15-2005, 05:30 PM
Hello there,

My company, Creative Industries & Technology, LLC, has been working on an animated short of a frog, off and on, for over a year now, and as our company continues to grow, we are finding we have less time to work on the project by ourselves, and are realizing that it may be advantageous for us to outsource some of the project to willing and able candidates.

This project, once completed, will be submitted to several film festivals to showcase some of the animation capabilities of the company.

Initially, I would like to assemble a team of myself and potentially one or two additional artists for the task. I think our primary needs on the project are to get the frog animated in a believable manner in all of our scenes, which already have camera shots established.

We already have good direction on the project, i.e. story is established, frog character has been modeled and rigged using Lightwave 8.0, test animations, such as walk cycle, hop cycle, etc. have been established, all of the scenes and timing of the short have been mostly ironed out.

Please view my company website at www.theCITgroup.com (http://www.theCITgroup.com) to learn more about the company. If you are interested, please email resume and portfolio links, info to jbuck@CITanimation.com. If you need to send a reel via mail, please do so to:

CITanimation
PO Box 7400
Tempe, AZ 85281

We are ready to move forward immediately. Ideal candidates will skilled in character animation primarily, a working knowledge of Lightwave is preferred.

Thanks,

Johnny Buck

CGTalk Moderation
04-15-2005, 05:30 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.