PDA

View Full Version : Help for producing Cartoonish Comedy Movie...

nildoe
04-15-2005, 11:15 AM
Hey guys..

My Name is Nildo Essa, and i own a Very small Studio in Mozambique doing CGI effects for the local Advert agencies and Local TV network...

I have an idea to make a feature film totally in CG, and since Im the only guy in my country doing this kinda thing (Mozambique is a 3rd world country who is just starting to open its eyes to TV...)

My feature film will be a comedy, cartoonish and its gonna have a unique african look to it. The whole movie will be based on the african suburbs and the capital of Mozambique (Maputo)...

Right now i only have an idea and written some of the scenes of the movie...not very well structured yet, but this is what im doing now.

I have a storyboard artist working with me...we have the main characters basically all sketched out, and i've started to work on the Main Actor which is a 4 year old Boy...

What im aiming at, is to have a Jimmy Neutron look but more detailed...i want to do a pilot to be able to get funding easier in order to produce the whole movie....

is anyone interested in getting on this train with me?

Software used : 3dsmax7, Combustion, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5

Needed:
Modeller
Texturer
Animator

www.fxlda.com (http://www.fxlda.com) our website in case u wanna see our work:)

im gonna be posting any updates on this thread for crits and comments...

CGTalk Moderation
04-15-2005, 11:15 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.