PDA

View Full Version : Shader warning when rendering with yafray

croon3138
04-14-2005, 01:55 PM
When I Render with Yafray, the Blender dos window says "Warning: unused shader ....."

what does that mean? I have been using blender for quite some time, but i am still a bit confused about all the shader functions, like ramp shaders, etc.... can anyone help me with that, and is this warning making my render suffer?

Rambiert
04-19-2005, 01:26 PM
When I Render with Yafray, the Blender dos window says "Warning: unused shader ....."

what does that mean? I have been using blender for quite some time, but i am still a bit confused about all the shader functions, like ramp shaders, etc.... can anyone help me with that, and is this warning making my render suffer?

Make sure that you configured your YFexport path inside your yable/yablex script.

It does mean: It's high time bro to get the right platform to work, not to read dummy logs.
Fastest is FreeBSD, all linux distributions works well [my filesystem is 5 years old and never crashed ].

CGTalk Moderation
04-19-2005, 01:27 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.