PDA

View Full Version : BOXX Adds $13K+ Tarari Board to Ultimate Swag Bag Promo

Kelly Dove
04-12-2005, 04:50 PM
The BOXX Ultimate Swag Bag promo kicks off today and Tarari has joined with a $13K+ accelerator board that will be included in one of the bags. This promotion ends April 22, 2005 --so there's not a lot of time to take advantage of the coolest promotion to hit the CG industry in a long time. We've got great swag from partners such as Adobe, Softimage, Newtek, 3DConnexion, PNY|NVIDIA, ATI and perhaps one of our favorites is the super cool swag from CGNetworks (thanks Leo!)
Check it out here: http://www.boxxtech.com/promotions/nab.asp

ndog
04-12-2005, 08:59 PM
Missing the link.

WhiteRabbitObj
04-12-2005, 09:16 PM
That's a pretty sick promo. I've got to buy a laptop in the next couple of months, but unforunately, not now, so I can't take part. :( I hope it works out well for Boxx so they can run it again next year.

Kelly Dove
04-12-2005, 09:31 PM
Thanks so much for your wishing BOXX luck with this promo! Hopefully we will do it again -- it's been really fun working with all the sponsors and the swag is really awesome stuff--definitely not trade show koosh balls. That $13K accelerator board from Tarari is something else (wish I could get it myself) and BOXX is giving one unsuspecting person another workstation--and we've got loads of incredible software, hardware (graphics boards, SpaceTravelers) and loads more! I'm telling you, nothing like this has been done before and we're super excited about it!

Pixelcritter
04-14-2005, 05:31 PM
Just bought myself a series 2200 laptop with some pretty sweet specs. Can't wait to see what comes in the bag!

CGTalk Moderation
04-14-2005, 05:31 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.