PDA

View Full Version : Shortcuts who doesn't work !

sophie
04-12-2005, 10:22 AM
Hello guys,

I have a very basic question but make's me mad...
I am working on the version 6.5 of AEP and have the shortcuts "Trimm IN" and "Trimm OUT"
who doesn't work.
(it's "ALT + " and "ALT + " normaly and it's working perfictely in the version 5.5)
Is it a bugg ? or is it possible to change the shorcuts somewhere like in 3D software ?
Thanks anyway for your help !
Sophie

ziouga
04-12-2005, 02:47 PM
Hello guys,

I have a very basic question but make's me mad...
I am working on the version 6.5 of AEP and have the shortcuts "Trimm IN" and "Trimm OUT"
who doesn't work.
(it's "ALT + " and "ALT + " normaly and it's working perfictely in the version 5.5)
Is it a bugg ? or is it possible to change the shorcuts somewhere like in 3D software ?
Thanks anyway for your help !
Sophie

Hi Sophie, me too I've found out the same behavior in AE 6.5 (while 5.5 is still working fine on the same computer).
I think it's a bug related to the keyboard layout.
I work on an Apple G5 with Mac Os 10.3.8, Italian pro keyboard: trim doesn't work; if I switch to USA keyboard it works...

I talked to Adobe support a month or two ago to tell them about this behavior, they told me they were going to consider the problem but they didn't answer me yet.
I hope they will fix it at least on the next AE release, but I'm afraid there won't be a patch only for this...

hope it helps
Alessandro

sophie
04-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Well...

Thanks for your answer (at least I am not a unique case :-~)

I will waited for an upgrade and tryed with an other keyboard till then.
See Ya
Sophie

AAAron
04-12-2005, 07:56 PM
Well...

Thanks for your answer (at least I am not a unique case :-~)

I will waited for an upgrade and tryed with an other keyboard till then.
See Ya
Sophie

They have released a 6.5.1 update but i dont know if it fix this

CGTalk Moderation
04-12-2005, 07:56 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.