PDA

View Full Version : organising submenus in brush palette

Destroyer111
04-09-2005, 12:17 PM
does anyone know if there is a way to make submenus in the brush palette? because i have a lot of coustum brush sets and that is getting really complicated to find something i want. a lot of brush sets are from the same author so i'd like to have it like this:

brushset 1
brushset 2
authors name 1
brushset author 1
brushset author 1
brushset author 1
authors name 2
brushset author 2
brushset author 2
brushset 4
brushset 5

anyone got an idea? would be great to have something like this

BeckyWC
04-09-2005, 01:12 PM
I believe the only way would be to use to tool preset manager, name the preset after the author and add the brushes then save.

Destroyer111
04-09-2005, 02:02 PM
tool preset manager, name the preset after the author and add the brushes then save

yeah, know this one but i was hoping that there is more "user-friendly" way to arrange it into subgroups and so.

i will hope that something like this will be in cs2 or so...

Skjoldbroder
04-09-2005, 08:29 PM
There was a (slightly) similar question a few weeks back. My suggestion was that you can save out your brush sets so you have [author 1] brushes, [author 2] brushes - with no other brushes in those files. You can then use actions to replace your current brush set with those files, which would in effect give you a brush selection panel. (you can turn the 'actions' tab to button mode for an easier overview)

hope that helps
/pafl

CGTalk Moderation
04-09-2005, 08:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.