PDA

View Full Version : regarding the thread picture

Terkonn
04-09-2005, 04:54 AM
when the art forum thread first opened there was an awesome picture of a person half standing nude on a rock. It had some kind of forest background and a cool light diffusion thing going on in the hands. Does anyone know by chance what piece I am refering to? I'd like the name of the artist and a link to a high rez if possible -thanks

Enayla
04-09-2005, 08:58 AM
Heya :] The piece is mine, but I'm sorry - I can't show it quite yet. It's for my book so you'll have to wait a while until it's published. Thrilled that you like it, though :]

paperclip
04-09-2005, 09:09 AM
Enayla--
Can you give any info as to when your book will be published, what price it will be, etc? I'd also like to know......will it be in English or Swedish?
(I'll probably get it even if it's swedish, my sister in law (finnish) can translate the swedish for me!)
:thumbsup:
One more thing- such an amazing picture. Did you use ref for that hand? It's really eye catching. No, I don't mean the hand Azrael butchered. hehe.
How is it now, by the way?

§ha
04-11-2005, 04:19 AM
Heya :] The piece is mine, but I'm sorry - I can't show it quite yet. It's for my book so you'll have to wait a while until it's published. Thrilled that you like it, though :]
oh, thanks a lot for this post...i was going mad searching for the thread!!
btw, completely outstanding "preview". the lightning is amazing, i cant wait to see it

Terkonn
04-14-2005, 06:06 PM
Thank you so much! Judging from what tiny little bit of art from you I've seen, I bet you're one of the best 2d artists here. Can't wait for the book either!

CGTalk Moderation
04-14-2005, 06:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.