PDA

View Full Version : F15 Comlete Rendered and Animated in Maya

brianellebracht
09-30-2002, 04:56 PM
This was redered and Animated In Maya. any sugestions? THanks,
Brian

yahoo is giving my trouble, guess you will have to go here, but the images are smaller, sorry,

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/brian_ellebracht

Spankenstein
09-30-2002, 05:31 PM
The tops of the rudders on the F-15 are NOT symmetrical. One has a pod that is larger than the other, since one is a transmitter and the other is a reciever.

Also, I am not sure about the mount point for that missile(sparrow?)

Other than that, it looks pretty sweet, especially in the cockpit area, just needs some good texturing!

JasonA
09-30-2002, 08:37 PM
hmmm ... your link to that yahoo server appears to be down... can't load a thing

brianellebracht
09-30-2002, 09:22 PM
Hello. You may want to try again, I think its working now. THanks,
Brian

JasonA
09-30-2002, 09:58 PM
hey, that's *very* cool! nice work on that fighter, very impressive. yep all it really needs is some textures and she's there:) excellent job on that. What modeling technique did you use on it?

Definitely, I like it!
:bounce: :bounce:

brianellebracht
09-30-2002, 09:59 PM
once again, it should be working now, the image is pretty big, so it may take a bit to open. THanks,
Brian

Barry
10-01-2002, 02:35 AM
Yep you can't mount an AIM-9 there, that's a bomb rack, and the intakes angle down in flight, just a little. They are straight like in the picture only when they are not running. Other than that looks good. Would really like to see some better pics though.

Mylenium
10-01-2002, 05:58 AM
Hi Brian,

What blueprints/photos did you use? To me the upper surface looks too accentuated or bumpy. The exhaust coverings are not that bulgy. Also your nozzles look like rocket engines... I think in flight they are normally pointed somewhat inwards or at maximum parallel (just like a tube). One last point: Your nose looks too sharply pointed. On photos it looks somewhat softer, probably even a bit roundish. Anyway, keep up your faith. Would love to see more pics soon.

Mylenium

[Pour Mylène, ange sur terre]

brianellebracht
10-01-2002, 11:57 AM
wow thanks alot for all of your help guys. I will post some more photos on lunch break, in about 4 hours, 12pm central time.
brian

brianellebracht
10-01-2002, 12:48 PM
If you go to the link, I added some more views, back and front. Thanks for your advice,
brian

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/brian_ellebracht

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.