PDA

View Full Version : Having an issue with Morpher for 3dsMax6 Please help.

Jmaximus
04-06-2005, 07:56 AM
I made this character, skinned him and did a test animation to see how well he moves.
Them I selected him and shift-copied a copy. I deleted the Meshsmooth and Skin mods so that when I apply the Morpher it would have the same poly count and everything as the original. I then made a bunch of different facial expressions to test out (copied the copy several times).
Here's is my problem.
As long as I am on the first frame, I can get morpher to work just fine. The facial expressions work. I have the morpher Smile set to 100 and it works. But as I move the time slider to view my animation to further animate the face, the mesh gets sent back to the first frame while the bones and everything else linked to the bones keeps going. As soon as I put the Morpher Smile back to 0, the mesh shoots back to normal.
I hope I was somewhat clear about this problem. It's kinda confusing to right at 3:00am but it's bugging me.
Please help if you can. I need to know what went or is going wrong.
Thanks.

CGTalk Moderation
04-06-2005, 07:56 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.