PDA

View Full Version : Character: Moomee

insanelight
09-29-2002, 12:25 PM
Hi guys!
I've finished my new mascotte for insanelight.com!
His name is Moomee. :bounce:
I'm working to give him other gadgets.... tell me what you think!

I wait feedbacks.

PS: I have uploaded a new homepage layout on my web site, see it! ;)

http://www.insanelight.com/images/gallery/big/moomee_pose1.jpg

ocnod
09-29-2002, 12:33 PM
Very nice, Like the concept of it ! :D

Henrik Hörlin
09-29-2002, 03:00 PM
AAWWW! ain't that cute.

Fisrt I have this to say about your page. It's nice but when you click enter, the first page that shuld come up is your biography. It shuld be obvious whom the site represents. Is it a company? a person? a group?
Second. Do not appologize for your english. Either fix it (to good english) or write in italian.
(my opinion only)

The character.
Nice little young shredder (form TMN-Turtles). What attitude do you whant him to have? Cool? Tough? Cute?
Gadgets depend on what you what him to be. Does he need a gun? A vehicle? A girl?

I like him so far but give him a little background...
keep it up!

insanelight
09-30-2002, 05:23 AM
ocnod: Thanks man! :beer:

Henrik Hörlin: Many thanks for your comments about my web site, I'll speak about your advices with my girlfriend... she is my little guru! :buttrock:
About the image I posted: Moomee is cute, but he can be also veeeeery cool because he is "the guardian" of my web site! :buttrock:
Moomee will has a gun and a terrain vehicle (defensive), I'm working on it.
This image is without background because is only a "presentation" of the new mascotte.

Thanks thanks

ivanimal
09-30-2002, 05:51 PM
Very very very nice:thumbsup:

insanelight
10-01-2002, 09:13 PM
Thanks ivanimal! :beer:

piajartist
10-01-2002, 11:00 PM
its cute but isnt my style, but still good, whats with the pitch black face

insanelight
10-02-2002, 08:18 PM
Excuse me piajartist, I can't understand your question... :shrug:
Can you explain me?

thanks

dwillms
10-02-2002, 10:52 PM
The fire effect for his rocket pack is very nice. How was it done if I may ask?

GufO
10-03-2002, 10:09 AM
Veery nice ;)

The "jetpack" is spectacular, i like the "motorbike engine" look :)

Let's see... the same city, the same passion 4 Cg ... the same work ...

... una sera di queste possiamo anche uscire a farci un birroccio, :beer: non conosco nessun'altro che si interessi di grafica 3D da queste parti :)

derErschaffer
10-04-2002, 11:12 AM
look like baby "darth vador"...*LOL*

wgreenlee1
10-04-2002, 10:38 PM
Cool!

dagwood607
10-05-2002, 01:58 AM
looks pretty cool!
if youre gonna animate him, one thing i would be careful of deisgn-wise is the size of his hands. hands are among the most expressive parts of a character and since this guy's hands are so tiny, you might be setting yourself up for frustration later on when trying to get him to emote. Not to mention handling objects, etc.

jjv

pants
10-05-2002, 08:21 AM
very cool character design. to be honest, i initially thought it was a girl character because of the purple and i think the big helmet made me think he had a lot of hair tucked up in there like a girl might. i'm interested in seeing the stories he gets himself into.

your english on the webpage is looking fine to me, no need to apologize for it. :) it's not 100% perfect but it is definitely readable and makes sense. the only thing that i really noticed is that you have it spelled "mascotte" when it should be spelled "mascot," and that's just me being really picky. :rolleyes:

again, good job.

insanelight
10-06-2002, 11:40 AM
Thanks to all for comments! :beer:

dagwood607 : cool advice, it's true! I'm planning to animate him, but only a little anim for test.

pants : Many thanks for comment about Moomee and BIG thanks for advices about my website! I'll re-write the biography section as soon as possible! Thanks again man! :thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.