PDA

View Full Version : Robotic Arms - Deferred payment

Dazabrit
04-05-2005, 10:28 AM
Hi there,

I am currently developing a new product for the Film/TV Industry but I have little money at this stage and so I am preparing a business plan for funding in the UK. One of my mock-up advertising schemes is going to involve the body parts of robots with film/tv related objects integrated into the design.

I am looking for some help to create:

Concepts
Final 2D/3D Artwork for the Print materials (A1 Posters and such)

THE BRIEF:
(1) a robotic arm (in the style of T2) standing vertically with the palm area visible, pieces of celluloid integrated into the arm as if they are some kind of muscle tissue etc...

(2) a robots eye that looks like an integration of a robot and human eye mixed with a camera lens

I want these designs to look as if they have evolved over time as if we are way ahead in the future. I want these designs to look as if robots and film are the only things left on our planet. I want to see nature (weeds, vines. dirt) rust, film stock and film related hardware all integrated into the designs.

I will need your contact details at some stage in the project as this collab will work as a deferred project. As soon as money is available from the product launch (or product funding) you will be compensated for your talents. Thanks.

Darrell :thumbsup:

(If you would like further information, contact me at: admin@darrellpringle.com)

CGTalk Moderation
04-05-2005, 10:28 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.