PDA

View Full Version : Script10 Error

Einar
04-05-2005, 07:23 AM
I think I've seen this problem here before, but can't find anything about it.

I'm getting the "Script10:Out of data map entries!" error about every 60 seconds or so and it starting to drive me completely up the wall. I've searched and searched everywhere and can't for the life of me find a solution to this.

Can I at least stop Painter from automatically recording the scripts?

Did anybody figure this one out yet? Any help is muchly appreciated!

I'm running Painter IX with OS10.3 on a PowerBook g4.

sand dragon
04-05-2005, 07:38 PM
Hi Einar,

Quit Painter IX and delete the Painter Script Data file from the respective 'Users' sub folder;
/Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Corel/Painter IX/Painter Script Data

When you re-launch Painter IX, a new 'User' Painter Script Data file will be automatically created (and hopefully no more error messages). Click here (http://tinyurl.com/42lvl) to link to the associated article in Corel's Knowledgebase.

David

Einar
04-06-2005, 09:13 AM
Thanks, David, I appreciate it! I followed your instructions and have been working for several hours today without the error occuring. Let's hope that's the end of it!

Thanks again!

Jinbrown
04-06-2005, 07:35 PM
Hi Einar,

The article sand dragon/David referred to may also mention this but just in case:

You can limit the number of days Painter Auto Saves scripts. Go to Edit > Preferences > General and type the number of days you want in the Auto save scripts for [ ] days box then click the OK button.

Starting with a clean Painter.ssd (Painter Scripts) file this should minimize the problems you're having with scripts.

Good luck,

CGTalk Moderation
04-06-2005, 07:35 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.