PDA

View Full Version : Question !

Fus|on
04-05-2005, 04:34 AM
Firstly Congratz to the people and forum leaders for all your hardwork making this kind of forum happen. I really hope it turns big for all 2d artists.

How ever i just had a question in general, can you relate this forum to 2d Newbies as well? for example, i really cant draw for sh*t, so would it be alright to start up threads or ask basic questions to get me going on the right path. Because as we all know, 2d is an essential part of 3d, there is no 3d with out 2d as i have been told and learnt from school.

Sorry geting to the main point that in some forums when you tend to ask newbie questions, you become a pest or an itche to the extreme and talented artists. So before i crank out my dilema's and stupid questions, i thought i would double check these things.

Thanks once again for all your great work guys and gals...

Lunatique
04-05-2005, 06:22 AM
Have you checked out the sticky thread on art theory links? I'm sure those will be very helpful.

There's no reason why this forum can't be useful for novices. Is there a reason why you feel that it isn't?

Fus|on
04-05-2005, 10:54 AM
hey Lunatique... Thanks for the prompt answer, will check out the sticky.

As for your question, no there is no reason to why i might feel that way. Its just I read through alot of other forums and guys there get pissed of alot when newbies ask questions about how to draw or other stupid ones. So since this is a new forum, i didnt really want to get anyone angry or cause trouble. But now i understand and there is already a few how to draw threads up.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

CGTalk Moderation
04-05-2005, 10:54 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.