PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I got the first new thread!

ThePumpkinKing
04-04-2005, 10:57 PM
In any case, THANK YOU for opening this. I have been trying to learn different art concepts, and I'm sure this forum will be a huge help.

overcontrast
04-04-2005, 10:59 PM
indeed its a very good idea... its time to learn art... hehe!! :bounce: :bounce: :buttrock: :buttrock:

embodiedform
04-04-2005, 11:11 PM
In the end like Robert said its all art:)

I am really looking forward to this forum!

Don Kayote
04-04-2005, 11:21 PM
I can see it now!
"Makling safer Human Renderers"
FAster then a modeler,
Cheaper then a renderer,

It's tommorrow's artist today! and today's artist yesterday!

I love you CGTalk :bowdown:

mireneye
04-04-2005, 11:54 PM
This ought to be interesting!

.:ZRDwD:.
04-05-2005, 12:36 AM
A Thank You, indeed.
I have been drawing for years, won several awards "back in the day", and continue to try different mediums (which includes digital since '97). But, as age creeps up on me (though I am ONLY 30), I have noticed that my perspective and mind have changed; I can no longer tranditionally draw or paint my imagination. I need aids, such as Poser (no ridicule, please) to "see" what it is that I am thinking, or the use of pictures or life models.

I have several art fund. books, but I think this new discussion will help me understand and bring back what I may have forgotten.

I applaud the group that agreed to have this forum in place. Without tradition, there would be no future.

CGTalk Moderation
04-05-2005, 12:36 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.