PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 2D Entry: Ellen Million

ellenmillion
04-03-2005, 08:25 PM
Ellen Million has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Zephyri
04-03-2005, 09:29 PM
Hi Ellen, nice to see you in this forum (I'm a member of Elfwood, so am familiar with your name). Can't wait to see how you tackle this! Best of luck!

Blaschke
04-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Hello! impatient to see your stuff. Good luck!

ellenmillion
04-04-2005, 07:56 PM
:) Thanks guys! I'm currently knocking on my empty skull for some ideas.. hopefully I'll get some sketches posted in the next few days! I figured I should go ahead and start a thread to try to jumpstart myself. :P

Nyrak
04-04-2005, 08:32 PM
Hey, Ellen! I'm subscribing to your thread. Can't WAIT to see what you come up with!
Karyn

liiga
04-04-2005, 09:03 PM
Yay! *subscribes*

ellenmillion
04-05-2005, 10:06 PM
I'm not 100% sure this is the direction I will go, but I have experienced an absolute RASH of pregnant friends lately, and this is an idea that occurred to me while I was brainstorming ideas for this contest (and possibly Aphrodisia, too). I will *definitely* need some fetus references, and if you can't make it out, that evil little child is holding a whip, so you can guess my implication of who's master at this stage...

Something in my brain is apparently not quite ready for my own children...

http://hotlink.ellenmilliongraphics.com/ellen/masterandservant/pregnant1.jpg

Rough, rough sketch, of course. All input welcome! I'm thick-skinned and can take detailed critiques.

CGTalk Moderation
04-05-2005, 10:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.