PDA

View Full Version : strange photoshop problems

Daz
04-03-2005, 06:47 AM
for some reason if i press tab it will alternate between the colour picker choosing foreground and background colours, of course this wouldn't be a problem if it where not for the fact that I use tab to hide my windows.

The second strange problem is that the square marquee tool will automaticly turn into a subtraction-marquee tool, ( this happends regardless of pressing TAB).

I dont know if it makes any difference but i recently got a wacom and I may have bumped some photoshop settings, I just wish I knew which ones?

theGuest
04-03-2005, 09:19 AM
To save yourself the headache and hassle, hold down Ctrl+Alt+Shift and start up PS. Keep holding those keys until PS asks you if you'd like to delete the current Prefs file and create a new one. Agree to let PS do this.

Hopefully that will fix the issue. If not let us know here.
Also it may be worth a few minutes to check through your Wacom application assignment settings. I don't recall Wacom ever being able to effect any program in the manner you've described. So i think it's just a PS issue... hopefully.

:bounce:

Daz
04-03-2005, 10:18 AM
Yeah, I dont know where or how i changed that setting, but that changed it all back. Cheers

CGTalk Moderation
04-03-2005, 10:18 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.