PDA

View Full Version : Subpatch Cage

Kaiser_Sose
09-28-2002, 07:46 AM
Is there a way to change the color of the subpatch cage in texture mode from blue to white

Also, is there a way to load the default modeler viewports and options in ... not the tools, like plugins, just within ' d '

isnowboard
09-28-2002, 08:48 AM
If you have one......you might want to check out 27.1 to 27.28 in the Lightwave manual.

dies-irae
09-28-2002, 09:49 AM
as far as i know, you can't change the subpatch cage color, but i happened to have the blue lines turned to red when i installed the new radeon drivers. the selection lazo too was red... but since i like blue better, i went back to the normal color (reinstalling lw...)

isnowboard:
just because he puts a dvd ripping guide on his signature doesn't mean he doesn't own lightwave... ;););)
(but indeed, kaiser, you should check the manual to find out what ctrl+numpad can do...)

Kaiser_Sose
09-28-2002, 10:22 AM
Uhm, did I miss something in this thread or another about my sig

dies-irae, what version of the radeon drivers are you using

I think I am using the last version before catalyst. I installed catalyst but I did not like all the junk so I went back to the regular drivers. I think 6071

Are you happy wth the way the radeon works with LW

I have seen the radeon work with most 3D programs and it dislikes LW the most

isnowboard
09-28-2002, 10:25 AM
Insert Witty Comment Here
did I miss something in this thread

No, just to say thanks for the information you requested on one of your questions. :beer: :hmm:

Kaiser_Sose
09-28-2002, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by isnowboard
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Insert Witty Comment Here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+

quote:
did I miss something in this thread

I am sorry but I am not following you ... especially the quoting of my custom user text

I think this has to do with a reply you edited the other day

Anyways, if you want to ask me a question about my sig, just pm me. I have had many positive comments and questions so another one wont hurt

dies-irae
09-28-2002, 10:51 AM
Right now i'm using the catalyst 02.3 (i have a radeon8500LE) but i'm under win2k (couldn't even install lightwave in winXP so i reverted to 2k...)

i had some problems with the display of lw, but as said, i just reinstalled it (actually reinstalled the update over the ancient version) and now it works flawlessly...

i notice several slowdown when working on scenes with huge textures, (almost worse than with my old geforce2gts) but beside that, it can keep up a very hi polycount without lagging...

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.