PDA

View Full Version : Rendering In Animation Master for use in IMovie

MukMan
09-27-2002, 10:29 PM
Yeah, basically, I need to find some crazy way to get my animation that I have struggled with in Animation Master into a format that Imovie or Final Cut Pro can access so I can add it to my video. I dont want composition, just side by side clips of animaiton and Live Action. thanks!

Finkster
09-29-2002, 09:40 AM
Have you tried rendering out to .tga sequence or movie format readable by those programs? If I can't help you have you tried the animation master mail list?
Animaster list (http://www.hash.com/support/maillist.asp)

The guys on that list seem to know the answer to pretty much any problem.

Good luck.

Per-Anders
09-29-2002, 05:44 PM
video formats are for PAL DV1 : 720 x 576 pixels and NTSC DV1 : 720 x 486 pixels (PAL=britain and europe, slower refresh rate too, at 24fps, NTSC is America, and i think the far east, refresh rate of 30fps) there are a number of other formats out there, but these are the standards.

fcp will also take in targas, quicktimes (best to have uncompressed although it takes up lots of room), tiffs, pngs (good for dealing with alphas i've found), jpgs... pretty much anything, i think it even handles photoshop documents, though i'd have to read that one up. imovie again handles a fair few formats, but i'd stick with quicktime (remember these are apple products so they love that) to actually bring your render into imovie or fcp.

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.