PDA

View Full Version : Concept artists for a TV style guide/Bible

AsaMovshovitz
04-01-2005, 08:17 AM
Hello everyone,
I am a 3D character animator from north London, England, currently working a an assistant Director/Lead animator on a perschool TV series called Boo! and collaborating with a screen writer who worked on the "Tweenies" show.

we are currently in development for a 7x11'' animation TV seires and I am looking for good concept/desgin artists who are based in London, England UK, who would be willing to help me with preparing a style guide/Bible for a TV pitch for September.

I am looking for an artists with:

- The ability to take direction
- Character design with a good eye for Graphic design
- Good color and texture skills
- Storyboarding and frame compastion
- An understanding of 3D software and pipelines
- Has an interest in history
- Based in London England UK - a most since we would have to met face to face on a weekly bases.

Payment - since this project is still in very early stages I can only offer very little money for the right person, more "Bread Money" then "Rent Money". i think this would suite recent graduates with very strong protfolios or a very kind and patient industry experienced illustrator.

If you are interested, please send your CV to asa_movshovitz@yahoo.com
please use in your email subject line "Concept artist - London"

Best wishes,

Asa Movshovitz

AsaMovshovitz
04-11-2005, 10:58 AM
Thanks to everybody who have applied,
i have found my Concept artists.

:thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
04-11-2005, 10:58 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.