PDA

View Full Version : vehicle: Low~Motion

Romey-Rome
09-26-2002, 08:48 PM
http://www.users.uswest.net/~canthony25/GalleryImage192196.jpg

Made in C4D....

stephen2002
09-26-2002, 09:00 PM
that thing is scary. It looks like it can generate some LOUD music.

Overall, a lot of the textures look very CG, but nice modeling.

say-g
09-27-2002, 01:51 AM
hey romey, nice concept, but i agree it looks too cg, work on the textures and maybe the lighting.

drop by the c4d forums here on cgtalk, many ppl to help you out there! :thumbsup:

PureFire
09-27-2002, 05:10 AM
the exterior looks much better that the interior.....Just one thing, I really cant see it lifting like that cause the rear of the truck extends too far back for it not to hit the ground and stop it from rising.

Like the wheels...havent seen them modelled before :bounce:

DaCreep
09-27-2002, 05:27 AM
As far as I can see you used some falloff-a-like texture (I don't speek c4d, only max ;) ), anyway, that texture kinda gives it the CG look I think, especially because it influences (somethin like that) the lightning...

damn my english is crappy :D

oh btw, the rest of the car roxxxx :buttrock: :buttrock:

Romey-Rome
09-27-2002, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the inmput this is also an older project. I was so pround when I finished it when I first started 3D, this was my second project. I'm on to bigger and better things now, trying to learn Rhino 3D and Lightwave. Now when I look at, I'm like damn...It needs some fixin, but I don't want to spend any more time on it, and I don't use C4D much anymore. I'll post some of my new work soon, I haven't had much time between working and a new baby....

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.