PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 3D Entry: Lafcadio Hess

Vajra
03-29-2005, 02:03 AM
has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Vajra
03-29-2005, 03:40 AM
Well... I guess i finally decided to join. Hopefully i will have enough time, better to enter then to not and regret it later right.

Best of luck to everyone been watching since day one some very nice entries going on.

Should have some concept art up later tonight or tomrrow afternoon.

this should be great fun first time entering a competition heh first time putting up art on cgtalk so many firsts.

Vajra
03-29-2005, 04:51 AM
Basically the concpet i will draw up probably at this point will be up tomrrow after work is that of a little 8 year old boy, in is room standing in front of his stuffed animals and toys in mid speach of trying to rally them as troops for an attack on his sisters room. Gonna try and have the animals in rank of some sort him behinds a cardboard podium with like a paper crown and a sword pointing at crayon drawings of his sisters room and the strategies. next to the little kid will be like a teddy bear general. basically he is the master of his toys and the master of his fantasies. let me know what ya think hopefully its not simialir to anyone elses on here a few others i had are being worked on by others which i am glad to see. they dealt with puppet masters and enslavement to money but i seem to like this one more. till to morrow then can't wait.

CGTalk Moderation
03-29-2005, 04:51 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.