PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 3D Entry: Richard LaBrie

Pages : 1 [2]

Virtuoso
05-01-2005, 10:21 AM
To bad to hear Richard.....You have lots of passion....you are on the all passion team.......but think of it this way......In the end you can still give your vision and you're efforts here justice by taking this into the wip section,and then to the finished gallery.....you can still come out on top and have a real nice piece to be proud of.......better a great gallery piece than a rushed job here......let me know when you take this over to WIp,I'll be there to look in on you......Until later take care,and all the best as always.......:arteest: :arteest:

RealCapri
05-01-2005, 01:58 PM
Hmm... agreed it's a bit of rush though. Nonetheless, good luck & get well soon. Most probably will transfer mine over to WIP after the challenge, so maybe see u there then. :)

ace4016
05-04-2005, 12:12 AM
Sorry to hear that Richard. Maybe next challenge huh. I hope to see this beast done though sometime in the future. Good luck with everything and wish you the best with health.

eddieellis
05-13-2005, 03:14 PM
hey my friend haven't seen any updates for ages ?

Maxter
05-13-2005, 04:16 PM
Sorry Richard:sad: , your work was excellent:applause:
see you next time:thumbsup:

arLutiK
05-14-2005, 08:39 PM
Alaric, wow very nice work on the texture of your beast :thumbsup:

TheFirstAngel
05-21-2005, 06:03 PM
Hey Rich! Both your 2d and 3d rock, hope ya finnish both of em in the WIP section, so we can do it along together. hehe, i have loadsa 3d to keep finnish and my 2d had sort of ... an unsatisfying end :( hahaha, so keep on going, your works rock and they deserve to find your final polish! keep on rocking man!

Aethyrprime
05-25-2005, 03:53 PM
Hiya everyone, just dropping by to let you know I will be beggining my WIP soon. Sorry I have been absent near the end here. But after being sick for as long as I was (almost 40 days) I have found myself in a bit of financial struggles to make up for lost time. Thanks for the kind words and support and fear not... There is more to come!

mmoir
05-25-2005, 04:04 PM
Hey Richard,
Nice to see you back, :) hope you get things back on track quickly and are feeling better. Good luck finishing off your image too.

CGTalk Moderation
05-25-2005, 04:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.