PDA

View Full Version : animation: Cow laugh

pigbelly
09-26-2002, 04:09 PM
Hi...again:-)

I was hoping that my CowLaugh animation would also get critiqued a long with my Droid animation....but it wasn't. understandable considering that I didn't mention it at all:-))

Some of you have already seen it but I'm thinking of putting it on my show reel as well, so any constructive criticism are more than welcomed.

There are no camera cut's here either.-))

Link:
http://medlem.spray.se/pigbelly/Comp8.avi

/Tommie

Frank Dodd
09-26-2002, 07:24 PM
Very well done, excellent character animation. usually I try to put in a critical comment but i cant on this one the animation is flawless as far as i can see, you appear to have paid close attention to every single joint across the whole length of the animation. Well done.

slaughters
09-26-2002, 08:50 PM
Very funny.

The only thing I can think of would be to change the bit when he puts his fingers to his head to make "cow horns". It just does not seem clear enough. I would have him hold up just one finger per hand, not two and have the hands be a little closer and higher on the head.

Riptyde
09-26-2002, 09:52 PM
Great job on the animation!!! I remember a website a few years back, when there was the whole "mad cow" scare, that had a comic character with a similar laugh.

Riptyde

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 06:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.