PDA

View Full Version : The webpage done newly, please give us your comments

designfish
03-28-2005, 09:54 AM
The webpage done newly, please give us your comments 。
http://www.sz968.com

BeckyWC
03-28-2005, 11:45 AM
Hi, it looks great, the down side is it seems to take forever to load. Especially the first page, if I were looking for something I normally would not have waited that long for the page to load, I would have moved on.

You will find a lot of people will get frustrated waiting and move on.

reffo
03-28-2005, 09:13 PM
Looks alright, but the loading time is killing me...

I think the difference between the index and the different pages is too big. I like the idea with the menu in the index site, but the top bar ruins it.

eidalon
03-28-2005, 09:33 PM
a preloader might ease the wait :)

Wormoon
04-02-2005, 01:32 PM
well

i am from china 2

i am a student !

it 's so slow to wait !

the flash is so cute!

please use some better site server and don't U too much pic~

good luck for U !

stewartjones
04-04-2005, 02:40 PM
WOW! This thing should have a disclaimer about the wait time. I'm on a 2mb connection, and I am still waiting over 1minute for this thing to actually display more than a white screen. :banghead:

... Well, I have waited for an age, and it's still loading (supposedly!). I would go back to the drawing board on this one, at least give it a fun preloader, I wait less time playing online games.

XepptizZ
04-04-2005, 02:59 PM
Looks good. The center is a bit empty but the other pages are looking decent.

levi
04-04-2005, 03:14 PM
Sorry, I passed out before it loaded!:rolleyes:

J_Arkey
04-04-2005, 03:58 PM
Well I took the (extended) time to check your site out..... the opening page was the quickest, but do you really need it? No need to say more about the loading times..... everyone else already did.

The layout was interesting, but just alittle confusing some times, but it was nice. Some the the titles for the tabs need some work, I wasn't sure where to go for what. Acouple pages didn't have any English on them yet, and there were a few spelling errors in some places, don't know if it would help to allow the visitors to select a language at the opening or main page.

Was nice..... but needs some work.

Josh

Therains
04-06-2005, 06:56 AM
hi , I'm a student .Well,I have just viewed your site .I find it looks like the interface of the <<computer fun>>disk edition.Is that right?

Therains
04-06-2005, 10:58 AM
it's looks good ,but i found your website's looked like the interface of the <<computer fan>>disc edition.am i right?

designfish
04-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Thanks for each evaluation, in improvement!

hardev
04-07-2005, 04:27 PM
1st of all you really need to use a preloader for the splash page.after the animation has finish playing, you should automatically jump to next page or at least show a "click to continue" text. But if it was me, I would remove the splash page as it serves no purpose. secondly, after the splash page, there is a flash menu with a black background. why isnt there any content in that page ??? after clicking on one of the links in the flash menu, you are transferred to another page which looks like a totally different website. why the drastic change in design ?? IMO stick with the white and red design as it looks more professional. and dont just use flash for the sake of using it. if you really want to use flash, why not make the navigation bar in flash or better make the whole site in flash. another option is to put all the content in the black section (with the flash navigation) and split the content and the flash navigation to different frameset.

halo
04-07-2005, 06:25 PM
you need to get a faster provider for a start...i'm on 1mbit here at home and i am barely getting 2kB/s from your site!

CGTalk Moderation
04-07-2005, 06:25 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.