PDA

View Full Version : Movie Intro Animation

chonies
03-27-2005, 09:51 PM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone is interested in helping me make an intro for a film I am making for a film Festival. It would be a production intro similar to Universal or Paramount, except of course my own idea and such. But if anyone is interested, please email me for more information at eedwa002@student.ucr.edu or you can instant message me on aim: JoeJohnson180. thanks

Eric

MaTaDoR
03-27-2005, 10:00 PM
There's plenty of people who are willing to help you, that's if you go to the respective forum and ask the questions..

There's alot of working professionals here who won't be able to make it for you unless you start mentioning pay but you can always get help to any questions you have, you just have to place them where the right people will see them. For starters, what program are you using and what kind of difficulty are you running into at the moment?

chonies
03-27-2005, 10:04 PM
I use Maya 6.5, and actually have 2 other people helping me out. We are decent at modeling, but the problem is, I just got back into maya again, and its been a while since ive done any rendering. Ive never been good at texturing, that is definetly our main problem. But basically, we just arent good enough in general to do the type of guality that we want.

CGTalk Moderation
03-27-2005, 10:04 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.