PDA

View Full Version : hi!^_^

tom
02-13-2002, 12:25 PM
http://home.kimo.com.tw/e880291/pic/tom3.JPG http://home.kimo.com.tw/e880291/pic/tom.JPG

Hi ^_^
my name is tom..
this is my 3d artwork~~
I learn xsi about 3 month...

{i`m a student in taiwan .and sorry about my poor English ability.^_^..sorry..}

Raul-Reznek
02-13-2002, 04:01 PM
Nice stuff man.What year is it for u as a student???
Don't worry bout your English man, worry about your future.

Nice work.

I see I'm the first to post a reply.Most of the guys in here are self-centered.They only reply if they see a professional image on their screen.It's about time they realised that they themselves were once a beginner.

tom
02-13-2002, 05:24 PM
I study in teacher college [for elementary school ART education] not study CG in school...
but I really like 3D animation...^_^

however^^
thanks for your reply!!
:D

leigh
02-13-2002, 05:52 PM
Hey there Tom
Hmmm... very interesting picture. I like the chrome ball - but what exactly is it? Are the heads supposed to be sculptures?
Pretty cool idea. Good luck for your 3D adventures...

Neox
02-13-2002, 06:24 PM
i'm not a xsi user (as you might see in my sig ;) )
but aren't that (the heads) just modified Standard Objects from xsi? i believe you can do a lot more, when yourre adding some details to them! :)

please don't worry about my english ;)

tom
02-13-2002, 06:38 PM
for Leigh:
the chrome ball is used to irrigate nutrient to the head^^ in the image!
it is the sculptures`s breakfast..

for Neox:
yes! you are right!
I should work hard about my next work. thank you^^
thanks for your suggestion

;)

leigh
02-13-2002, 06:56 PM
:D What is the whole story behind this? Why are they having breakfast?
What was your inspiration?

JoBbE
02-13-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Raul-Reznek

I see I'm the first to post a reply.Most of the guys in here are self-centered.They only reply if they see a professional image on their screen.It's about time they realised that they themselves were once a beginner.

I don't know if that's the only reason why nobody answeres some threads... I know I don't answer all of them but that's not because I'm self-centered... I often don't have anything important to say about an image OR I'm too lazy... well that happens.. but you're right, threads like 400 views and no answer might make the artist sad......

well, back to topic: I like the rendering! the crhome is very well done! well and the heads are cool you just might want to smooth 'em a bit more....
keep it up!

tom
02-13-2002, 07:57 PM
for Leigh:
in fact there is no complex story behind this

I want to express a feeling about mechanize life and emotion...
so I make the organism become sculptures form...and they eat food from machine~~

for JoBbE:
thanks for your suggestion :D
I think you`re right^^
smooth is better...
but....i don`t know how to increase the tessellation in XSI...[sorry,I`m beginner....:D ]

Matt_Forcum
02-13-2002, 08:43 PM
I really like your work man. I love it when someone uses these computers to create works of art. I just wish you did more of the work yourself. great start though!

tom
02-13-2002, 10:34 PM
thanks^_^
I`ll do more of the work myself [inclouding animation... ]

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 01:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.