PDA

View Full Version : i made some video tutorials

Kaan88
03-27-2005, 06:39 PM
www.3d-kaan.com (http://www.3d-kaan.com)
in my site you can found reactor and mental ray basic tutorials in this days im planning to make more tutorials,if you want tutorials request on my forum or here:thumbsup:

ww667
03-27-2005, 07:26 PM
www.3d-kaan.com (http://www.3d-kaan.com/)
in my site you can found reactor and mental ray basic tutorials in this days im planning to make more tutorials,if you want tutorials request on my forum or here:thumbsup:
Huh what is up with you people creating tutorials with no sound.
We need sound. Tutorial is usles if you don't explain why and how.
just seeing it is not enof in most of the time ;)
Just like shaulin socker i did see it in japanice/chinice first, seemed to be good movie. After that i saw it with english translation and i understod that only thing cool about this movie was CG effects ;)

Kaan88
03-27-2005, 07:34 PM
Huh what is up with you people creating tutorials with no sound.
We need sound. Tutorial is usles if you don't explain why and how.
just seeing it is not enof in most of the time ;)
Just like shaulin socker i did see it in japanice/chinice first, seemed to be good movie. After that i saw it with english translation and i understod that only thing cool about this movie was CG effects ;)
:eek:
im explanied why and how on mental ray tutorials and i think its not so important on reactor without sounds

SoLiTuDe
03-28-2005, 08:01 AM
thanks man, tutorials without sound are fine... especially when they're good res and have added comments. Good job... they get the point across, and helped me figure out a few things. ...only problem for me is the colors being downgraded... hard to see the gi

amphermarious
04-04-2005, 09:59 AM
Thanks for the tutorials, they helped me learn alot actually.

SamSed
04-05-2005, 07:45 PM
No tut in there, "Donner Kebbab" only (.......... sorry man , i felt like i wanted to put that because you know i enjoy very much eating donner kebbab and because m hummm .:scream: ....anyway hope these tuts gonna be back soon )

Kaan88
04-05-2005, 07:49 PM
tutorials will be back in one hour:thumbsup:

Kaan88
04-10-2005, 02:05 PM
im uploaded character studio basci crowd and speed tree tutorials:)
comments and critise are welcome:)

PavelPetrenko
04-10-2005, 07:47 PM
Kaan, Respect!!!

CGTalk Moderation
04-10-2005, 07:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.