PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 3D Entry: Cameron Huber

Capn_Camo
03-26-2005, 07:02 AM
Cameron Huber has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

Capn_Camo
03-26-2005, 07:15 AM
Hey guys,

My name is Cam and I'm a 3D artist from Sydney, Australia :D . I've been visiting cgtalk.com for a fair while now and just recently I decided to join the network. I look forward to working in this cgtalk challenge "Master and Servant" and to hearing all of your opinions of my work as I go. Although this is my first ever entry in the cgtalk forums and likewise in an online 3d Challenge, I am honestly thrilled to be a part of it.

Catch you all in the future :buttrock:

eddieellis
03-26-2005, 11:47 PM
Hey mate, this is my first entry too.... good luck mate !

Capn_Camo
03-26-2005, 11:50 PM
Hey dudes and dudettes :buttrock:

The truth is, I have the first blockout model of the MASTER in my scene (A.K.A - Earl), but I am unsure as to how I place the renders onto the forum. Can someone help me out in that regard? I'm really keen to show the progress.

Eddieellis - Thanks for the kudos bro, and good luck to you too!

Capn_Camo
03-27-2005, 12:51 AM
Hey dudes and dudettes :buttrock:

Just discovered I am not fully validated yet, so no worries about the previous post, as soon as I am I'll post on the block model of Earl and look forward to hearing your input.

Capn_Camo
04-20-2005, 09:16 AM
gday people,

I've decided i'm pulling out of this CG challenge. With me now working full time, I am unable to work on it to the extent that may be needed. Still, best of luck to everyone who has been going at it hammer and tongs since the beginning, and those who may be just joining now!

Cya round :buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
04-20-2005, 09:16 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.