PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 2D Entry: Jason Powell

kyphur
03-26-2005, 12:53 AM
Jason Powell has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

kyphur
03-28-2005, 08:23 PM
So the pitch goes....

I'm wanting to do something emotional so what I was thinking about was a fantasy theme with a woman crouched over one of her servants (some sort of beast, not sure exactly yet) crying. She will be cradling his head while tears stream down her face as he is taking his last breaths while behind her another of her servants stands in a defensive position with a group of enemies slowly stepping over their own slain to get to them. The second and final servant will be wounded also and looking worse for wear as the dark and looming forms of the enemy close in around them.

Well, that's my pitch so far. I'll draw up the first part in the milestone hopefully sometime in the next few nights and get rough color schemes and concepts down.

Rock on,

Miyagu
03-28-2005, 08:34 PM
sounds interesting.. waiting for your first sketches.... good luck to you!

calisto-lynn
03-29-2005, 10:16 AM
whoa i never noticed that we have simlar stores, we both are aming for emotions.the only differece at my story is that they are each their own enemies. you have an intetresting story, i cant wait to see your sketches also. good luck and have fun.

CGTalk Moderation
03-29-2005, 10:16 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.