PDA

View Full Version : Needed: Tutorial for import/exporting obj files into max7

lordgaret2000
03-25-2005, 08:47 PM
Could someone point me in the right place where I can find a tutorial on importing and exporting obj files into max7 and then working with that file. I'm new to modeling and don't know anything about it. I tried to go through the import under file and it comes up with a box that says obj importer and has options of single or multiple and helper and group and then it has geometry options and material options and I dont know what to put in the boxes and when i try something, it comes up with another box that has obj importer statistics and has about commands and geometry. I dont know what to put in for those questions and when I try something as I did before, it just exits out of it and back into max but nothing happened. The file was not imported. Its all too confusing to me. I tried discreets website but found nothing as well as some other places I found, but no one has any beginner tutorials that explain everything from the beginning for dummies like me. I hope someone is able to help.

sqhuang
04-05-2005, 10:20 AM
there is a tutorial in the max

CGTalk Moderation
04-05-2005, 10:20 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.