PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 3D Entry: Craig Hobbs

trybul
03-25-2005, 03:23 PM
Craig Hobbs has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

*Looking forward to this, should be fun. I have a couple ideas, and i will post some concepts soon. (although be forwarned i am not a great doodler...).

I will also need feed back to find out, if my idea is really going to be acceptable, as i think i am pushing the limits of a "creature" ;)

well , on with the show, best of luck everyone.

trybul
03-25-2005, 04:17 PM
Again, i would like to say, i am a hack at this wacom doodeling...... but here are some concpets...

i would really like some feed back on these, as i am not sure if, a) i can use the first one, and b) if either of them are any good

the first one, i want to show how much of a slave we are to technology, especailly the masses and tv. we recieve are told how to act, what to buy, where to go, what is cool etc. With out it, one is often socialy stunted as they cannot discuss/relate to the latest reality tv show.....

the second one, i want to show the a king who is nothing but the loathsome pupet of a religious figure head. i want the king to show a look of adoration, respect while the "cardinal" looks away with disgust.

http://www.organonstudios.com/craig/contest/concepts_a.html

well let me know what you think...

CGTalk Moderation
03-25-2005, 04:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.