PDA

View Full Version : looking for people to join "system"

oscarreg
03-25-2005, 10:46 AM
Hi all,

I'm looking for people to help me out with the storyboards and cover / poster design of my book / movie.

The first man I'm going to show this to, is Jan Harlan, who has been the executive producer of Stanley Kubrick! (Clockwork Orange, Barry Lyndon, Shining und Eyes Wide Shut)
He inspired and drove my finally to the process of writing the book in full, rather than the script. It's completely German BTW.

Needless to say, that the presentation (poster / storyboards / marketing ideas) that comes along with my book, needs to be absolutely impeccable! I already have a bunch of ideas for visualisation and a pair of people from this forum willing to help me out. Unfortunately both of them a quite tied up, but my deadline is the 14th of April.

STORY
It's about the relation of god and man. But unlike anything that you know or has been done previously. You start off with a monkey taking psychedelics on accident, go through an individuals vision of our current societies desires for peace and security, that result in the opposite, end up in the Reichstag with a bloody massacre and the discovery that god is not a person or being, but a level of being, the highest.

No comments on the storyline please!
I don't want to spoil my energy on explanations,
just mail me if you're interested in joining in.

I'm looking for some talented artist, preferably German, as this is the language of the book.

The storyboards and the design I'm looking for, must not only capture the strongest compositions, but also the imagination of the producers mind.

Anybody who is interested, shouldn't put a price tag to his interest; I'm full time employed and managed to write this book in a single month whilst being employment, therefore I needn't sneak up on people for money, so shouldn't you if you want to get in touch with me.

IMPORTANT, please mail a link to an example of your work.

Since time is of the essence, Id like to stress out, that a have a strong desire for quick feedback from those who receive mails from me in reply to their own.

best regards,

Alexander Fell

PS
I posted a similar thread in the "Screenwriting, Storyboarding and Concept Creation" Forum, this message can now be ignored, since it is outdated.

CGTalk Moderation
03-25-2005, 10:46 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.