PDA

View Full Version : 3d Modellers needed for modern day RPG

Xanthar
03-24-2005, 09:56 PM
Hello. My name is David and I am representing my game development team by posting here. Our team is developing a 3d RPG set in modern times. I would like to invite any 3d modeller with some talent to contact me and start looking around at some of our work. I will be glad to add you to our forums so you can make an informed decision for yourself. The game is in the design stage presently, but we will begin official programming within the next few days. We are using the nebula 2 graphics engine ( www.radonlabs.de (http://www.radonlabs.de) ) and programming the game in c++/directx.

The team consists of:

4 experienced Game Programmers
3 concept artists
one modeller
one professional music composer
one professional author

Thanks everyone for being interested!

David

Aardvarkian_Author
03-26-2005, 08:29 PM
David was in a bit of rush there, methinks. Allow me to elaborate.

We're very far along in the conceptual stage of this game, and we need some 3D modelers to get any further.

Our team consists of, at the moment, one expert in C++, who is also one of the WAA maintainers for GCC, one music composer with countless finished and published music peices, myself, with a number of finished, published articles and short stories, another programmer with 6+ years of experience in web scripting languages, several concept artists working on their masters degrees in liber arts, a 3D modeler with seven years of experience in the field, a brilliant animator, a code monkey with 5 + years experience and a very impressive background in direct 3D, a computer language expert, and an AI expert.

They're one of the most professional bunch of code monkeys I've ever worked with.

We are a corporation devoted to gaming. We're like a big, nasty bulldog. We start a project and don't stop until it's done.

Reply here or drop either Xanthar or myself a PM and we'll be glad to give you the complete tour so you can make up your mind. I look forward to working with you,

Bartholomew M. Klick
Blackout Entertainment

trig2
03-29-2005, 12:03 AM
Hi I'd be happy to do a few models from your concept sketches my only questions are who has rights to the model and if the game actually went gold. You can reply to this or send me an email at boli9748@uidaho.edu

Xanthar
03-29-2005, 01:49 AM
trig2,

We are a registered LLC. I would be happy to tailor a contract to you based on your requirements. I would be more than willing to write a contract saying that if the game goes gold, I can offer you x amount of dollars per model you made. If you have a lot of spare time, and want to contribute a large amount of models, I wouldn't see a problem offering you a small percentage of the overall sales of the game; based on your skillset this rate is negotiable.

Get in touch with me at david@blackoutent.us with some of your work.

Thanks for your interest,

David Williams

holyjewsus
03-31-2005, 03:52 PM
If you havn't got too many offers already, I'd be willing to model just about anything on short notice.

CGTalk Moderation
03-31-2005, 03:52 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.