PDA

View Full Version : still: Check!!

TheWriter
09-25-2002, 02:28 PM
Something i've made a while ago now. I'm not too happy with the lighting, ended up faking GI as the radiosity in blender (ya I know, a junk Renderer), is quite unreliable to say the least.
I ended up starting on it, then left it for a month and a half then finished it in a few days after by working on it a few minutes here, few minutes there, etc.
Still it's unfinnished but im declaring it finished. If the motion blur haddn't taken ages to render I would of tweaked the lighting better, but as it's just Blender, I think it came out pretty good.
If I ever get the time, and become very bored, I may just re-write the radiosity engine.

http://highpoly3d.com/guests/3746/check.jpg

fillfree77
09-25-2002, 02:39 PM
If that was made in Blender I may say it is good quality wise, but as for the interest i am not sure what did you try to picture. I mean I see the chess and they fight (like in Harry Potter) but what is going on?

HapZungLam
09-25-2002, 03:09 PM
stop using GI beginner.

"now i am kind of understand what Leigh is saying."

check your bump map, you put too much bump.

all the colors are wrong.

lmc
09-25-2002, 05:44 PM
my friend done before.....however,welldone lal:applause:

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 05:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.