PDA

View Full Version : option only to view posts with images

Garma
03-23-2005, 06:15 PM
Can we please have an option that filters posts with images from the thread and only shows them in the thread one is viewing? This would be absolutely great for the challenge and the DSG forums, it's such a pain in the arse to struggle through the hundreds of praise posts when I just want to determine what would be my sketch of the week, or follow someones progress from the beginning.

I could try and write a plugin for it but it would be so much easier for you guys to check whether there's an image in the post or not and display it based on that fact.

thanks!

[edit] sorry! :sad: forgot the poll

jmBoekestein
03-29-2005, 05:22 PM
That sounds like a good idea,

Allthough I think that if you like the stuff you should be allowed to say it. I do get terribly frustrated finding actually useful comments or the general progress.
Maybe if all replies had a title, one could filter through those titles or just display those. As an option because some threads are really worth the fun.

CGTalk Moderation
03-29-2005, 05:22 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.