PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 2D Entry: Remko Troost

OKMER
03-23-2005, 01:59 PM
Remko Troost has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Challenge Page (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/masterandservant/view_entries.php?challenger=6225)

Latest Update: Concept Sketch: Dark Millipede
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1112028228_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1112028228_large.jpg)

Well,ofcourse there's still a whole skyboat to build around these guys,but this is a more dark version of millipede plaine possibility.
A did a really quicky on painter just to search for possibilities and colorschemes.
If I choose the dark millipede version,there will be more millipedes on one plaine and each millipede will have his own master,that have trained him and manipulates him by holding his(feelingstick's?,don't know the word for that,but these kind of antennes on his head).
and a electric whiplash to get thru the panzer.I'll tell you more about this realationship between the master's and millipedes on these plaines.
I'm really hesitating a lot between the good and the evil pic.Don't hesitate to tell me what ya think is best.
Later ;-)

OKMER
03-23-2005, 02:04 PM
Excellent,great theme,simple and so many possibilities!!!And even if I'm not sure if I could finish the contest again,(actually never finished before,lol)it's great to participate down here!!!Happy to be back with yall!!!
Good luck to everybody,and especially a lot of fun to everybody!!!
(Yes master........RISE!!!)Ha,ha

Squibbit
03-23-2005, 02:07 PM
hey yea remko :bounce:

Fahrija
03-23-2005, 06:19 PM
Hi remko,

Hello again, subscribed to watch your thread. ....remembered your flying ships > well designed. How´s your little kid doing - must be around 3-4 months old.

regards
fahrija

OKMER
03-23-2005, 07:19 PM
Hé there fahrija,nice to see you again!!!Thx mate!Yeah in fact she's exactly 3 and a 1/2 month right now.Her name is Lilou(actually Lilou-Jane)and she doing marvelous!!!She can't stop smiling and her look says just one thing:"I enjoy life",Ha,ha!!!and she already sleeps for about 12 hours a night!!!There are no words to tell how incredible is this experience and how much it's inspiring this new little life!!!
Now I go take a look at your thread Fahrija,see you later ;-)
All the luck and fun for you fahrija on this contest.
(it's getting a little bit better,but it still sucks my english:D )

Virtuoso
03-23-2005, 08:18 PM
Great to hear about your baby remko........it is magic........:thumbsup:

Also very nice to see you back for some fun and creative art.......

I'll be sitting nicely over here watvhing you create........until later,nice to see you again,and all the best.......:arteest:

OKMER
03-23-2005, 11:51 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1111625501_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1111625501_large.jpg)

Couldn't sleep!!!To many ideas spoking around in my head!!!ARRGGGG!!!
So first idea here,still kind a blurry in my head.
A rough of little creatures called "Flainolssh"!!!
Little,lazy with a weakness for some sarcastic humor(or balck humor?dont know).
The've got incredible mental power and so can take over almost all kind of other creatures around them.
They use this creatures for all kind of tasks.Cutting wood,hunting,in mines,keeping the kids,etc,etc.

And like I said before with their weird kind of humor,sometimes they amuse themselves by making other creatures do grazy things!!!
If they would have lived in our society, they could be capable to make a cow pcross over a highway,just to amuse themselves!!!(Aren't they great,ha,ha)

Sometimes when they get into war against other "FLAINOLSSH",they take over Huge and scary creatures to fight for them.
Some creatures are that big that they have to be more of them controling the same creature.
And if I'll go on with this idea I would like to make this ugly,huge and really bad creature with several "FLAINOLSSH" hanging above his head in circle meditating and controling him, while he's getting into this village,destroying everything on his road.
And if not,well I'll do the pic of the FLAINOLSSH making a cow cross the highway!!ha,ha.
I think that will be enouhg right here,I explain some more "FLAINOLSSH3 stories later on,hé,hé.

OKMER
03-23-2005, 11:57 PM
Hé thx Virtuoso!!!Nice to see you again!!!:)

rickycox
03-24-2005, 12:26 AM
hey that's hilarious, part monkey part bat.

Rudeone
03-24-2005, 12:35 AM
LOL cool creatures, weird concept:D

One thing, don't forget to put in a human!

Good luck to you man!

OKMER
03-24-2005, 12:41 AM
S**t,you're right Rudeone!!!Forgot about that,damn.Guess now I'll have to get back to the crossingover cow and put a human on his back!!!So the Flainolssh will even have more fun,ha,ha!
Bedankt man,was er even tussenuit geschoten!!!

Jezzarts
03-24-2005, 07:13 AM
Cool ideas and concept... good luck !

Adamos
03-24-2005, 09:42 AM
Great expression and posture! Not to mention the whole character sheet layout, with the little "white sprinkle" addition!

plugged and watching, think I'm gonna learn from you...

NOOB!
03-24-2005, 10:17 AM
yeh,the idea that there has to be humans in it is a downer.

but this looks great,i'll be looking out for more!

element5
03-24-2005, 12:25 PM
Just popping in to give support....great start...nice drawing :thumbsup:

choptider
03-24-2005, 03:18 PM
at last you post something, and a good one!
keep it up.

Climax
03-24-2005, 05:13 PM
• Hello Remko, nice to meet u! I wish u lots of fun and luck in this challenge, Your Story is Excelent! i like it very much, I'd say go for it! The only thing is that rules says you must use at least one human being Master or servant, I 'm sure you'll find a cool way! :thumbsup:

AirbORn
03-24-2005, 05:15 PM
Very nice! I like the expressions! :) The design of the creature is nice too! Keep up the great work.

SteveNewport
03-25-2005, 02:39 AM
great to see you back Remko, humorous idea :p Look forward to seeing more! Hope we can both finish this time! I will be watchin, good luck

uwil
03-25-2005, 10:45 AM
the creature looks good at this stage. keep the good work. nice to see you again Remko.

OKMER
03-25-2005, 01:17 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1111760255_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1111760255_large.jpg)

Yap,well,cg talk has got me and now it's too late!!!Can't stop brainstorming and thinking about this...
Anyway,did some rough's here.
It's another idea and don't know yet if it's the right one.

...We're in the year 2406, The bridge between poor and rich has became enormeus!!!Few civilisations as we know today are left, and the rich are forced to retire themselves in these highly guarded town's,where wellness,luxery and confort is presented in overload!!!
They are so ridicilous rich that the hole town is like one big palace with never seen luxuries,etc,etc...

Ok,:from now on I had 2 different things in mind for the rest of the story,so here's N° 1.

1-There only price is that the people who lives there are busy working and night and day.They really work a lot.
So who take care of the kids,han?
...Yap,you're right "NOBOTT"!!!
ZONY came up with the first "NOBOTT's" in the beginning of the 23th century.
This no robot,this is your friend!!!a No.Bott"!!!.
Kids loved them,and they soon know a huge sucess near the children and the parents too!!!Now in the year 2406,they are really well developped and thinked out.more then 25 million artificial neurons!!!Kids can endlessely personalise them,Older kids can buy kits to construct or complete them themselves.loads of options,clothes and programmes for the nobotts are available.
Nobott's can project film's & hologrames,serv as playstation 21,play all kind of games,do sport,read storys,etc,etc,etc!!!
Parents can programme them to drop the kids at school or bring them home safely.They can be programmed to do the homework with the kids(and be sure they do their homework!!)Housetask's,get the dog out!!The possibilities are simply endless!!!This was the perfect solution for kids and parents who had to work night and day.The NOBOTT!!!

For the scene I was thinking about this kid who woke up in the night and sended his Nobott stealing food in the frige while he's guarding the door of the kitchen.I'll show you on a colorsketch,coming up.

-Ok now that was possibility one,I'll describe the second possibility in my next entry with the colorsketch.
Coming up
(I hope my english is doing ok for the story)

OKMER
03-25-2005, 01:31 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1111761075_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1111761075_large.jpg)

here a little colorsketch for the colors I'll proberly head for.
the lightening already got this in grige feeling,ha,ha.(just a little)

Ok now gor the second possibility in of the story:
2-We're still in this huge town where the rich live.
Invalid,def and blind people are having a rough time in the highly condensed traffic.
So the town together with the hospitals founded out this,:They have putted tiny little chips under the skin of their patients.
Nobott's are walking all around town and as soon as they have detected a person wearing this chip they go for to help him(if needed)
They help blind people crossing the roads,def people to translate them if needed.(Nobotts got a little electrochip in the inside of their hand, sending Morse-code messages to the def human holding their hand)
The patients chip will send immediatlly all information about his case to the NOBOTT as this BOTT get's near to him.,so the NOBOTT can exactly handle the patient as described in his medical report,and even if needed administrate medicins.
With this NoBott's all around town ,in restaurants,Amusement parc,etc,...now Invalid people do have much more acces to the town and all day life.
(Well,still gotta this story out a bit,and I hope my english don't suck too much!
See yall later!!!

walrus
03-25-2005, 03:59 PM
Great character design so far, Okmer! Can't wait to see how you assemble these into a layout. Good luck!

-mike

Fahrija
03-25-2005, 04:04 PM
Hi remko,

beautiful character studies and nice sketching style.

fahrija

Squibbit
03-25-2005, 04:12 PM
cool looking robot ,clothes and all. This would've made a better
Marvin in the Hitchhiker's Guide than the one they have now , in
my eyes anyways :)

OKMER
03-25-2005, 04:22 PM
Thx for your nice comments!!!Whatta ya think of the story?which one you prefer?(and i know it's kind of timerobbing and boring sometimes to read these giant textes:D )

Squibbit:Who's MArvin?

duddlebug
03-25-2005, 04:28 PM
Cute robot!! And really nicely coloured!!

I'm not sure which story i prefer. I think you should try some sketches... maybe the Nobott could serve everybody..? Kids? The disabled? Busy mums? Golfers? You name 'em... Nobott's help 'em?

Rudeone
03-25-2005, 04:38 PM
Haha cool background story and great looking robot!:thumbsup: Great sketching skills you have BTW

BaronImpossible
03-25-2005, 05:55 PM
Yep, those colours work well. I can tell you like them, they're the same as your avatar :)

OKMER
03-25-2005, 07:39 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1111783171_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1111783171_large.jpg)

Yeah,hello there!!!Hey,a quicky...
Noramlly I can't because i'm really busy there but I had this idea passing by as bullet in the head!!!Bang,there it was,ha,ha.And I'm quit excited about my idea there ,so I really wanted to share it with you straight away.

Did a really quicky,quicky sketch and it has got nothing to do of where i'll be heading finally but it's just to explain the idea to you.

Don't know yet if i'll do this in a comic/cartoony style or if I'll work it out a more serious image.

Anyway,it's this guy that have dressed a giant Millipede,and had this genius idea to use it to run his airplane by pedaling!With thousand legs it's a peace of cake for the millipede!!!It's like the millipede was made for this!!!
BTW from now on I'm convinced that millipedes are made to run airplanes!!LOL

walrus
03-25-2005, 07:41 PM
Now that's funny! :-D

-m

wuensch
03-25-2005, 07:55 PM
great craftsmanship, nice idea-- :applause:

AlyFell
03-25-2005, 08:07 PM
It's geting really difficult to say in different ways, 'What a great idea'. But who cares... What a GREAT idea! Superb! :)

Neozoom
03-25-2005, 08:41 PM
Great beginning man ^^

Supportons nous^^ bienvenue et content de te voir ici^^
:p

bonne chance a toi

Squibbit
03-25-2005, 09:04 PM
yea sorry , guess i like the helper bot idea more than the toyfriend ,
and that bullethead idea is great !! really cool !! tellin u ..ddoood

AirbORn
03-25-2005, 09:05 PM
OMG! I love your last concept! It has a nice cartoon feel to it. I can't wait to see where you take this idea, that is if you even decided to go that way. :)

Nox
03-26-2005, 02:12 AM
Weirdly cool OKMER keep it coming.

OKMER
03-26-2005, 10:03 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1111834998_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1111834998_large.jpg)

Well,I'm quit hesitating between something really dark,with this giant skyboat taking his energy out of 3 or more millipedes hanging under the boat.With strange kind of creatures sitting on them with electric whiplashes,etc,etc.All in black ,purple colors. OR this cartoony faitytale style with bright saturated colors.About his little boy and his millipede friend,flying over a nice prairy with flowers,little fram's and with cows watching them and cute little birds flying all around them,etc,etc.

Anyway did a little quicky study for the colors I would like to use on that last idea.

MDN67
03-26-2005, 10:13 AM
I like your sketches, especially the look of the robot, the plane-thousand leg is very nice, the atmosphere of the background is very good, I am going to follow the evolution of the concept, good work:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

OKMER
03-26-2005, 10:16 AM
Yap,thx guys,yeah well maybe I'm going to put the boy and his NOBOTT on the millipede plaine after all.That'll makes 3 of them

ogar555
03-26-2005, 10:18 AM
My god... why can't i draw like this! *curses god* :twisted:
good idea, it's gonna be fun seeing the final result, and the way there of course! :D

W-I-L
03-26-2005, 12:34 PM
that millipede idea is serious genius son! go for it

NOOB!
03-26-2005, 05:24 PM
got a nice vibe from ur last update.

the mood seems great.

Virtuoso
03-26-2005, 09:04 PM
Milli Plane!!! ........Supre one....love it,fun and stylish Remko.....nice idea and overall feel and mood,I think the potential for this is sky high......Looking nice,and great idea......How about lots of milipedes for a massive skyboat?........Ok see you later,keep it going strong.....:thumbsup:

NinjaA55N
03-26-2005, 09:10 PM
Hello there my friend! For now Im just signing in, no time for anything else, but Im sure this will be a nice trip riding in ur thread :) Some really nice sketches there. Good luck!

OKMER
03-27-2005, 11:57 PM
Hallo guys and girls!!!Héy little question...
I cannot upload my images anymore!!!each time I go to the upload page,I get a message it doesn't exist anymore!!!Is that normal?Is that my server or CG's?

Adamos
03-28-2005, 09:18 AM
Fine thread going on here as well!

You're just like me: you can't decide yet, but that's cool, wait for your best idea!

although I like what you're doing right now

peace

Reinier
03-28-2005, 09:22 AM
Very nice characters and use of color. Ill be waiting right here for next update... shit i got my challenge to worry about.

~ Reinier

NinjaA55N
03-28-2005, 09:37 AM
Contact Leonard... he may answer ur question I think. But before read FAQ if there were some similar problems. Good luck with solving them! Im waiting for ur next update :)

OKMER
03-28-2005, 09:50 AM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1112007034_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1112007034_large.jpg)

Hi there!!!
Well in the 1st place this image has got nothing to do(in a way)with what I'll be submitting finaly.
But yesterday down here in Belgium,it was this good old grey sunday with nothing really to do.So perfect to draw a bit at home.

Anyway like I'm quit haunted by the idea i came up with and I'm really getting into the world of my characters.
dreaming their world,everyday a bit more.
Well,I felt the need to draw them a bit,just to know them a bit better and by the same occasion train myself a bit in Painter(never really used it seriously before).

I'll proberly do some more set up's like this before I start my final image. A way for me(and you)to really get into the world where my final image will take place and be there with them in the (final)image.

I'll tell you more about their relationship and their story later on,see ya ;-)

teknotek83
03-28-2005, 09:52 AM
You've got some great characters here.:thumbsup: Can't wait to see more of your overall concept!

Neozoom
03-28-2005, 09:55 AM
for the submission problem ? is it resolve? what was the matter...

nice new one BTW ;)

monsitj
03-28-2005, 10:31 AM
Oh! i really love the latest one you post! very cool color and charactor too! and don't rush! you still have 2 month ! give us more beautiful image! good luck

NOOB!
03-28-2005, 11:13 AM
Hallo guys and girls!!!Héy little question...
I cannot upload my images anymore!!!each time I go to the upload page,I get a message it doesn't exist anymore!!!Is that normal?Is that my server or CG's?

yeh i've had that happen about 12 times....and its wierd cos when it happens,i still see people commenting on others peoples art.

and i can't see sh**,lets hope it doesn't happen near the deadline.

looking excellent so far btw!

taz23
03-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Hey there OKMER! I love your characters, colors and lights. I'm still not so sure about the idea. They look more like friends to me. That's one thing. The other thing is that you need to be careful with the composition. If u decide to add something on the upper-right side of the page it may be ok otherwise it's a big empty space. Maybe you can flip the creature's hed on the right, might work.
I'm subscribing to this thread. I like your style :)

artjunkie
03-28-2005, 12:09 PM
Wow! I really love your sketches and designs! can't wait to see which concept you go with. Your paints have a really nice feel to them also... nice style. Looking forward to seeing more!

P.S. thx for your encouraging comments on my thread.

Cheers, and good luck!

element5
03-28-2005, 12:23 PM
@OKMER WOW! thats a concept?? looks like a finished piece to me :)

OKMER
03-28-2005, 01:06 PM
Hey,great,thx guys!

Tekno: Thx !!!

Neozoom:Yes,it is,but sometimes it comes back, proberly too many people in here at the same time,I guess.

Monsitj:Hé thx a lot, you're right,I won't rush, but I need to do dome exercise also,because I'm not so experienced yet with painter.And I really would like to do most of the pic in painter,so exercising:D

NOOB:Thx man!!!That's what happened to me exactly too...:sad:

TAZ23:Thx for popping in!!!You're right ,but The millipede is the one doing all the work and he isn't always that happy about it.The millipede will also be equiped with the same kind of materiel as we can find on a horse when it's rided.The boy really uses the millipede to drive his plane in the first place.Maybe I will also turn out a bit more dark later on.I'm really hesitating for the moment between the cute,friendly pic and the Dark skyboat from some kind of evil prince droven by more black,huge and shining armored millipedes.
And for the pic,you're right too,but like it has nothing to do with my final pic and like I was just playing around I will get back to this pic later on,just for me.

Artjunkie:Hé Thanks!!!That's encouraging!!!Cheers !!

Element 5:Thank you Element!!!Indeed it's a concept in the way I was looking a bit for the look i wanted to give to my characters.And like it was a kind of lazy sunday,well I kept on playing with them a bit.

Neozoom
03-28-2005, 01:09 PM
okmer j'ai posté un autre skecth tu peut aller voir et me dire cke t'en pense avant que jretourne alinternat ;D

meric ^^

Falcorr
03-28-2005, 01:46 PM
Good luck OKMER!

Youre robots were really cool and so is the latest centipede picture also :thumbsup:
Me im so slow that i wont be doing many sketches. Specially of that caliber. Im sticking with what i got and hope it will deliver.

So which one are you gonna choose :) ?

OKMER
03-28-2005, 02:07 PM
hi thx,falcor!!!
It really amused me too the Nobott thing,but I saw there were already many robot concepts and so tried to figure out something else.

For what i'm going to choose?....uh...don't know yet...But right now I'll try to do a rough to explain you some better what i have in mind if I choose for the dark side of the millipede.:D
Hope you could give me some advice after that,because I'm really hesitang between the both of them.Somehow I prefer the dark side but I think that there is already a lot of dark stuff in the ciontest and so like were heading towards summer I thought some joy and colors could be nice...

Anyway,I'll do a more dark sketch now and show you'll later...

OKMER
03-28-2005, 03:43 PM
http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1112028228_medium.jpg (http://www.cgnetworks.com/challenge/entries/8/6225/6225_1112028228_large.jpg)

Well,ofcourse there's still a whole skyboat to build around these guys,but this is a more dark version of millipede plaine possibility.
A did a really quicky on painter just to search for possibilities and colorschemes.
If I choose the dark millipede version,there will be more millipedes on one plaine and each millipede will have his own master,that have trained him and manipulates him by holding his(feelingstick's?,don't know the word for that,but these kind of antennes on his head).
and a electric whiplash to get thru the panzer.I'll tell you more about this realationship between the master's and millipedes on these plaines.
I'm really hesitating a lot between the good and the evil pic.Don't hesitate to tell me what ya think is best.
Later ;-)

W-I-L
03-28-2005, 04:31 PM
looking good mate.

calisto-lynn
03-28-2005, 04:42 PM
woooo!!! i really like it!! great composition, and the style, even though, something really BUGS me about your work heheheee..:D keep it up!!!

Squibbit
03-28-2005, 07:26 PM
u could have the bug have a loong spikey-ended tongue
that would be secretly snaking around behind the rider...
poising to strike !!

Squibbit
03-28-2005, 07:27 PM
then again it might be silly

choptider
03-28-2005, 09:47 PM
you go for kid and insects! nice choice, go for it!

Nigel-Q
03-28-2005, 10:41 PM
this latest one is looking cool. nice work.

hermine
03-29-2005, 12:56 AM
mmh I already like it, good colors, subtle colors, the funny part is that im doing something a bit similar (the idea of a big bug mounted by a human), I promess i didnt look at your thread before doin it.Maybe we can help each other in complementing each others work, cheers! keep up the nice colors.

Gord-MacDonald
03-29-2005, 01:47 AM
Lots of good drawings here! Keep em coming. I will love to see what you settle on. Good luck!

Gord

NinjaA55N
03-29-2005, 07:25 AM
great concept! Did u think bringing both sides on the pic? Some sort of war, a battle between them? It could be more than just a character design at the end... Or maybe to get one side in the front of the viewer, while the whole army is fighting in the back.. or something :) just some suggestions.

Pierrick
03-29-2005, 07:49 AM
Interresting concept there Okmer !! Your last concept is a bit too dark...
I think the robots are a good idea with interresting design.

Good luck :thumbsup:

CoreyArtE
03-29-2005, 07:50 AM
LOL giant ant. I like this concept. What are you going to do for the background?

mack72
03-29-2005, 07:55 AM
mmmm...Liking the insect rider guy. Where's the next stages!

taz23
03-29-2005, 10:07 AM
Yeah, this works much better. I can already see it :). I would go for a more panoramic view with a dark sky and an army of riders charging the unseen enemy.

ogar555
03-31-2005, 10:31 AM
Ooh, kinda reminds me of the silk strider from morrowind! i think the dark and evil idea is the one! :thumbsup:

Adamos
03-31-2005, 02:29 PM
Hi Friend!

I'm glad to see you're also getting carried away with this challenge! Spread your wings and keep feeding us with those lovely eye candy concepts of yours!

Really enjoying the way you explore the theme!

Good start! keep entertaining us!

check ya face later pal!

NOOB!
03-31-2005, 05:33 PM
lovely stuff so far!

Neozoom
04-01-2005, 03:58 PM
I love the last for the style and ambiance...

but anyway OKMER , it is time , I think, to start the final composition in sketch ....
make propositions to have advices.

*allez poste une scene complete quon voit ton idee plus elaborée :p

SideAche
04-02-2005, 01:58 AM
Remko, you rock. I don't have much to say yet except that i'm going to enjoy this thread as you settle into thr progression. Great stuff :thumbsup:

calisto-lynn
04-07-2005, 12:45 PM
you have a beautiful, and clan style of colouring. also it all looks so full of colour..:applause:

spacesnail
04-07-2005, 01:13 PM
Hi Okmer

Quote : "I'm really hesitating a lot between the good and the evil pic.Don't hesitate to tell me what ya think is best" ... Easy is the dark side. Eh Eh.

I really love the sketches you've posted. What an impressive skill in these designs and colourings. I must say I dig your ant master.:bounce:

Waiting to see more.

Snail

Neozoom
04-09-2005, 11:11 AM
I wait the next man !! hurry up :D

kaparo
04-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Hi Remko
I like the insect way a lot. They have lots of graphic possibilities: wings, textures, exoskeleton. It is an excellent topic. Really dark. The reins are too simple yet. I imagine a more complex control structure than make the insect looks more like an slave. I'll keep looking here! Good luck!

kaparo
04-09-2005, 06:26 PM
Have you seen Rodney Mathews? I recomend him a lot. He has some spectacular works on insects riders and nature-fantasy elements. Bye again!

ChrisThatGuy
04-14-2005, 08:44 PM
I like the dark one too. You could maybe have some kind of insect cavalry charge.

bigjoe
04-28-2005, 11:33 PM
Nice stuff so far :) I agree with taz on the panorama, u could also try a forest scene. Keep it up.
Jose

xric7
05-04-2005, 09:03 PM
cool idea!:thumbsup: :buttrock:
and ur characters are so cute.i love it.:bounce:
will wait 2c more.

O.Martin
05-07-2005, 10:38 AM
Some very cool characters you design, man! :thumbsup:

TheFirstAngel
05-21-2005, 05:59 PM
hehe, i really digg your character works, so great creatures! just letme know when you start things over in the WIP section and i promise i wont miss that show again! keep on rocking Remko, love your style!

CGTalk Moderation
05-21-2005, 05:59 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.