PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 2D Entry: Aaron Fossett

Angelbait
03-23-2005, 04:45 AM
Aaron Fossett has entered the Master and Servant 2D.

Angelbait
03-23-2005, 04:55 AM
hey guys

i'm here to compete mostly to improve my skill i want to have pieces as good as you guys some day and this is the place to do it ^^

when i saw the title of the last challenge i fell in love but with no time or skill (or wacom..... YET!) , but i vowed myself to participate as much as i could in the enxt one.

when i saw teh title of this challenge i dreamed up many thoughts, almost like a inspirational diareah.

my first two ideas i threw away almost instantly due to them being an almost discription of the topic and all you guys could come up with better so i worked for a few hours trying to find a better example of a master and his/her servant.

than after much working i came up with the idea, the idea that sent me into a bliss of thought on how it should look.

now you guys could all probably run the artistic mile in under the limit while i was still a quarter the way there, but i am here to learn to run.

my idea was of a small child, no older than five or six. obviously poor from tattered clothes and a dirtied face. but the kid is looking at a small apple tree with the hope of a full course meal. now its quite obvious that the kid planted the tree himself from the dirt under his nails and a cup of water spilled over beside him. the thought of master and servant was that this small child was the master of the plants life by taking care of it, but the plant could also be the child future of living by either becoming an orchid farmer or just providing a means of sustinence to his family.

i hope all of those that even read all of that will look at it open minded ( no doubt you will, we're freakin artists), but also with crits ready and steady to fire at the newb in the community.

hope to hear from you all and good luck in the contest.

CGTalk Moderation
03-23-2005, 04:55 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.