PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 2D Entry: Yaroslav Kravchenko

Pages : 1 [2]

MDN67
05-18-2005, 04:14 PM
nice pic, with a great strange ambiance, i like the painting of the woman, good work and good luck for the end

arkinet
05-18-2005, 04:18 PM
yaiiiks, the final. Great job bro & good luck!!:thumbsup:

crowley
05-18-2005, 04:35 PM
Glad you finished it Slav. It's as beautiful and strange as promised, and the overall mood is great. Love it. :thumbsup:
Congratulations! :)

daadaa
05-18-2005, 05:29 PM
looks AWSOME!! cant express how much i love the colours and the grl!! sooooo nicely painted.!! :bounce:

anyway good luck :thumbsup:

NinjaA55N
05-18-2005, 05:34 PM
yes, this is it. Monster does look very cool now :D Great final man! and ofcors I wish u all the best in judging process. Good luck!

NOOB!
05-18-2005, 05:45 PM
amazing!! luvely image!!

John Keates
05-18-2005, 06:18 PM
I love this peice. The colours and composition work really well and the beast is fascinating. It reminds me a bit of the work of Inka Essenhigh:

Here is the link to Inkas work (http://www.artnet.com/ag/fineartthumbnails.asp?aid=5890)

There are similar distortions there but your work is more finely modelled and detailed.

Wonderfull stuff. I feel a bit incompitent next to you lot :(

lutzw
05-18-2005, 07:42 PM
Hi Slav,

I just wanted to drop by to say thx for your cheerful comments on my work...
Your own painting turned out to be very nice,

Good luck,
:) <- Lutz

Arc80
05-18-2005, 07:47 PM
ahuh, see, i knew you'd finished. You just need someone to whip you in the arse, hehehe.

LOvely piece. OUTSTANDING JOB!!!. I really had fun watching this thread and how things developed. I'm proud of you bro, youre one of us crazy now, heeheehee.
So how bout sending me a WALLPAPER with your nice signature on it huh ;)

CONGRATUlations on an AMAZING JOB :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cheers and keep in touch and see you around the community.

Slav
05-19-2005, 02:05 AM
MDN67: thanks ALOT for the support

arkinet: thanks ill need every bit of it... for my amature self. :)

crowley: i only wish it was more so then it is now. sad that i over worked the girl SOO much but oh well. she is sexy :)

daadaa: thanks!

NinjaASSN: thanks man... glad to see you back.

NOOB!: i think its going to be a horrible rush to the end.

John Keates: i will have to check her out. she is not an artist i have come across in the 16 years in the field. :P

lutzw: it is i whom must thank you for dropping in. thanks for taking the time mate. cheers.

Arc80: yea i am around but lack of name makes me hard to notice. :) i exist to those whom seek me out. i cant deny that the support given to me this time around had made it possible for me to work and better my style ... i tried something new painting this image tech wise that is... i am always looking to get better. i am sure in a few months this image i will look back upon and say its rubbish.

--

anywho its been a nerve wrecking last week ... school this work gf... i am about 20 years older now.

i am go spam some replys to everyone whom stopped by my thread!

--
Radiance spreading through the darkness, like answers spilling from an urn of secrets

- Yaroslav Kravcheko.

xric7
05-19-2005, 05:38 AM
wonderful piece!!
congratulation.:buttrock: :thumbsup: :bounce: :applause: :love:
goodluck,mate.
hope 2cu again in the next challeng.:)

nebezial
05-19-2005, 07:33 AM
cool its like a gravity spell that is sucking the monster in i likes man, congrats on finishing:thumbsup:

Slav
05-19-2005, 10:11 AM
xric7: you sure will and good luck to you my friend.

nebezial: yea its a wonder i kind of captured the originial idea i had in mind... lets hope its good enough and not rubbish compared to everyone else. :banghead:

sirBS
05-19-2005, 01:28 PM
excellent execution :thumbsup:

black_bird
05-19-2005, 04:17 PM
I love what you've done! Good luck!

Slav
05-19-2005, 05:56 PM
Sergey Banityuk: you are from where i was born... i would love to go back and see waht's waht but alas money doesnt permit me to do so.

black_bird: thanks but with my luck... i hate to think about what will happen.

beelow
05-19-2005, 09:56 PM
Congrats, Slav!:thumbsup: I love it!:applause: Too bad for me, I did not know how to upload mines, But I finished.:sad: I think I will go further into it though. But, Good Luck to you...HOlla!:bounce:

Rudeone
05-19-2005, 10:06 PM
great piece slav, very bizar:thumbsup: I enjoyed watching your progress here, congratulations on finishing, c ya around

@ beelow: awh, that's f***** up dude!

Slav
05-19-2005, 10:22 PM
beelow: aww that sucks man... oh well i guess you will have better luck next one. still you sould upload it so that everyone can see.

Rudeone: thanks for dropping in and sharing the support!!! best of luck to you as well.

TheFirstAngel
05-20-2005, 03:24 PM
Slav, came to congrat you on your wonderfull final shot, its a masterpiece! loving you style, its surrealistc great and playfull! keep on rocking mate, best of luck!

@beelow: check your pm's! and hurry mate!

Slav
05-20-2005, 05:32 PM
the1st_angel: i saw your image myself i and i really didnt have anything to say i will stop by later though... and share the love. i am uncool... i dont get pms! :P

hahah yea cheers. :thumbsup:

artjunkie
05-20-2005, 09:07 PM
An absolutely brilliant finish! Such energy and a wonderfully epic feeling about it.

Good luck in the judging my friend!

Cheers

Slav
05-21-2005, 08:42 PM
lets hope everyone it is as you say ... thanks for the comment mate!

come back soon!

adel3d
05-23-2005, 05:58 AM
Hi,
I saw your link.Your work is really nice.
You are one of the top 3.
You have my vote!
By the way thanks for the reply.

Slav
05-23-2005, 06:21 AM
i am flattered. thanks mate!

your master piece is a marvel. and you too have mine.

jugeras
05-23-2005, 09:54 AM
congrats on the end piece. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Slav
05-23-2005, 01:16 PM
jugeras: thanks good sir... i am starting to get a feeling i am spending too much time on here... but i like the art and most of the poeple are cool.

Trower
05-25-2005, 12:17 AM
Love the way its turned out! That's all I have to say.

CGTalk Moderation
05-25-2005, 12:17 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.