PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 3D Entry: Sean Gilligan

Hypervoxels
03-22-2005, 07:55 PM
Sean Gilligan has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

hey everyone, I'm fairly new to these forums and this is my first challenge so hope to make something cool :) . Anyway, for ideas my main one has been to have possible a stadium of people or that amount and a very small looking man who has them under a leash. I was thinking maybe him holding a leash that connects to every person. I had a go at sketch what sort of man this would be and I kept coming up with characters that looked alot like Bill Gates. Maybe I could have Bil Gates imprisioning some Linux pengiuns :)
or my other idea would be having the average person chained to a wall, sort of "freak on a leash," and the wall could represent how society is holding us back, and about what restrained people we really are
I'm still messing about and trying to get some solid ideas down though. Best of luck to everyone :)

Hypervoxels
03-24-2005, 09:42 AM
Hey guys,
well I've been thinking ons ome ideas and been doing some concepting and heres the idea I came up with -

Basicly its to do with mentally ill, possibly schizophrenic, adn teh idea is that they are a servant to one side of their mind and about how they have very little will of their own. To do this I'll be doing the standard two faces, one evil and one good. Also I was going to have the sides out of balanced and having the evil side infesting and taking oevr the good side. Also I was going to have the character chained to the wall to symbolize their lack of freedom, also teh bonds could be cutting into them to show how the imprisionment affects and hurts them

Its a hard concept to get down but I'm working on it :)

CGTalk Moderation
03-24-2005, 09:42 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.