PDA

View Full Version : Master and Servant 3D Entry: Kenny Linsky

TheDeadKennys
03-22-2005, 06:05 PM
Kenny Linsky has entered the Master and Servant 3D.

I ran through a couple of ideas in my head... there was:
person/people trapped in the "web" i.e. by the internet. Then, it became trapped by a web but as a result of spiders. Then it became robot spiders.

I also toyed around with having a marionette theme of some sort, probably with spiders involved there, too.

I wanted to do a brain parasite.. but it seems difficult to illustrate something microscopic controlling a person without it seeming like they have a psychological order, and that's not the feeling I wanted to convey.

Finally, I decided to do something along the lines of giant (potentially mechanical) bees controlling a group of humans that are building a huge beehive (maybe in space). There will likely be a large queen bee and maybe a worship area of some sort.

I'd like for the beehive to be mid-construction like the Death Star in Star Wars. I'll try to sketch something soon. I can't draw for the life of me so... bear with me.

Let me know what you think. Any suggestions or criticisms would be quite welcome. Like what sort of enviornment I would put it in and such. Thanks!

artemesia66
04-03-2005, 03:01 PM
sounds like a very interesting idea. looking forward to seeing some sketches.

blackdragoncg
04-05-2005, 03:40 PM
Hey Kenny, You have some good ideas here dude...Maybe you could set the scene in a tree growing out of a small planet earth? Good luck with you project here and a big welcome to the challenge dude :thumbsup: Looking forward to seeing some concept sketch stuff.... Don't get hung up on drawing skill.... just go for it...Rock on dude :buttrock:

CGTalk Moderation
04-05-2005, 03:40 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.