PDA

View Full Version : need concept artists and modelers

smellovision
03-22-2005, 03:44 PM
Hello all,

I'll get right to the point. I'm a film maker in Toronto, Canada, I am part of a film called "Death by Cowboy" We are cutrrently looking for some talent, we need modelers and concept artists. We have some stuff done, but we have some pitch meetings coming up and need some help on the back end. There's no money right away, (big surprise there) But we do have REAL meetings with some major houses, like ghost house pictures. (Sam Raimi's company) We have a director involved who has done three major motion pictures for MGM, I can't say his name, but he's doing very well right now in Hollywood.
Your work will be seen by these people, and when the project takes off we'll bring you with us. So if anyone is interested in joing our team, let me know, and I'll send you some info, get you to sign a quick confidentiality agreement, and send you a copy of the script!! I look forward to hearing from you!!

Keith Cooper.
animator SOHOVFX

cooperanimation@hotmail.com

CGTalk Moderation
03-22-2005, 03:44 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.